Sign in to follow this  
narduch

Match thread - May 22nd 2019 - Cavalry FC v. Pacific FC

1 minute ago, Big_M said:

Was that really an own goal? Might have already been going towards the goal..

Haber's touch turns it from a shot hallway to the post (which any keeper should get) into a tough shot that just dinks in off the post.  

And as I type this, Nigel Reed uses the word "dinks".

Ooff Verhoeven subbed after 32min by Verhoven and doesnt seem injured..verhoven goes to the left maybe they see hamilton as a weakness and wanna go at him..or just really werent satisfied with verhoeven

Reed goes from pronouncing Eustaquio like pistachio in the 1st half to eustaquio in the 2nd..and haber gets 1 back with a header as usual with less than 20 to go..4-1 overall

1 hour ago, Big_M said:

Haber with an own goal less than 2 minutes in on a free kick..gosh it looks even emptier than previous games there

That's on ownership. The cheap seats are mostly full, but there aren't many people who want to shell out $60-100 a ticket.

It’s too bad the winner of Cavalry v Forge doesn’t play Ottawa but I still think they’ll give Vancouver a tough time. 

I was impressed by Bitar.  Was questioning why he was picked #1 when we have so many other draft picks impressing but he showed why. 

Crazy to think Cavalry are doing this well while missing 2 projected starters on their back line all season.