Sign in to follow this  
Big_M

Match Thread--May 12th 2019--Edmonton vs Pacific

Two completely different teams...Edmonton seems to be a squad built around pace and athleticism, Pacific is filled with small technical players. This could have made for an interesting contest if not for that pitch! By far the worst in the league and it played a huge factor in making this the worst game in the CPL to date. I fear that matches in Edmonton will be unwatchable!!

The pitch played a massive part in the red card as well. The ball just isn't going to roll away from PLJ like that on a grass or normal artificial surface. 

I feel bad for the fans in Edmonton, get a decent crowd with great weather for a home opener and see a game like that. But with that pitch, I don't think  things are going to get any better.

After watching REB for 2 games now, you begin to see why he was falling down the ladder in Germany. 

REB looks lost as an centre-forward leading line. Got to move him to the wing.

Would like to see more passes connected. Would like to see Matt Lam in the number 10 role next season. Midfield seems to be missing some passing and creativity.

1 hour ago, yothat2 said:

REB looks lost as an centre-forward leading line. Got to move him to the wing.

Would like to see more passes connected. Would like to see Matt Lam in the number 10 role next season. Midfield seems to be missing some passing and creativity.

I seem to recall REB causing heaps of trouble for defenders as a young LM/LW with the old Swangard Caps.

RMBR a canadian national team game back in 2013 where ricketts and REB  on the wings caused havoc with their pace