Sign in to follow this  
Big_M

Canadians Abroad May 10 - May 16, 2019

36 minutes ago, king1010 said:

2 goals for tesho today. 1 goal for david. 

For me tesho has played his way onto the final gold cup roster. 

Side note, where the heck is everyone in orlando? Stadium is empty. 

Agree re Tesho. He is in form and getting lots of playing time. I am also concerned with Larin's match fitness. Who will sub or rotate for Cav?...perhaps David?

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Kadenge said:

Agree re Tesho. He is in form and getting lots of playing time. I am also concerned with Larin's match fitness. Who will sub or rotate for Cav?...perhaps David?

Id have david starting if possible. Tesho off the bench. 

Edited by king1010

What a game from David.

https://www.proximus-sports.be/nl/voetbal/jupiler-pro-league/video/24339/kaa-gent-rsc-anderlecht

Check out David at 0.20, 1.10, 1.40, and 2.30.  Heck, just watch the whole thing.

Keep reminding yourself that David is right-footed.  Also, in addition to scoring, he sees the field really well so attacking mid might be his best position.  If that's the case, he squeezes out Osorio, no questions asked.

1 hour ago, Snowcrash said:

What a game from David.

https://www.proximus-sports.be/nl/voetbal/jupiler-pro-league/video/24339/kaa-gent-rsc-anderlecht

Check out David at 0.20, 1.10, 1.40, and 2.30.  Heck, just watch the whole thing.

Keep reminding yourself that David is right-footed.  Also, in addition to scoring, he sees the field really well so attacking mid might be his best position.  If that's the case, he squeezes out Osorio, no questions asked.

That performance against Anderlecht should garner him even more attention. What an exciting talent!

3 hours ago, El Hombre said:

Is it strange that there was no celebration after the goal?  Seems odd.

My first impression was that it was deflected, so perhaps he didn’t want to celebrate a fortuitous goal? 

52 minutes ago, maccaliam said:

My first impression was that it was deflected, so perhaps he didn’t want to celebrate a fortuitous goal? 

Maybe conserving energy since there was 83 fans in that end