Canadian Premier League Betting Thread

Many folks on here probably don't care about this but I love a good wager on games I watch. I've been actively following betting markets for the CPL since its inauguration and FINALLY I have found odds on BET365 for the game featuring Cavalry FC and Valour FC. I'm actually surprised that it's available this early given the league and teams' non-exsistent history (which makes creating odds hard). Here is the first line (Valour heavy underdogs). 

1658519485_Capturedcran2019-05-0819_19_28.png.5da881fa7dc580522ce9e9163e66709c.png

I was scanning through four of the bigger apps before opening day hoping to see it, Bet365, William Hill, Betway and Unibet, but that's a good point about the non-existent history. I don't bet much myself, but I have lots of family and friends who do, and it's things like this and things like EA Sports FIFA that help add awareness of the league and all that.

CSL jokes aside, not worried about that unsightly aspect at all, if the league truly aims to reach the potential of the professional level it can achieve.

I tossed a small bet on Valour today. Perea not making the trip for HFX is gonna make scoring for them tough. Hoyle should be back, and Valour will be looking to make a big recovery after Wednesday. 

Edited by Pottsy3