York9 - 2019 Season Thread

20 hours ago, Rocket Robin said:

Looks like we will get paper tickets by default next season (mobile by request).  

And a 2020 member's scarf.    and free OneSoccer.  

both mentioned in the FAQ section at the bottom of this link:   

https://york9fc.canpl.ca/2020-renewals

They should of had paper tickets for the league opener this year. Would of been a collectors item.

2 hours ago, MtlMario said:

They should of had paper tickets for the league opener this year. Would of been a collectors item.

So what you're saying is that my paper ticket for the league opener is a collector's item :D

There were problems with the app, so I had to pick up a paper ticket at the gate. Yes I still have it. Yes it's in terrible condition for having been in my pocket.

17 hours ago, Kent said:

So what you're saying is that my paper ticket for the league opener is a collector's item :D

There were problems with the app, so I had to pick up a paper ticket at the gate. Yes I still have it. Yes it's in terrible condition for having been in my pocket.

You're a lucky guy.

My free ticket to the inaugural game was just a generic Ticketmaster style printout.  

Now the bad early days of TFC when they had tickets with pictures of the players that could almost pass for trading cards looked great but by the time it was the week to finally use them that player was about 50% likely to have been traded away!  Later years they concentrated on DPs and then one year of their roughest looking fan supporters.