1000 Minutes

With the CanPL requirement for each team to carry a minimum of 3 U21s who combined must play at least 1000 minutes this  thread can be used to track.

After two games Pacific FC is out to a commanding lead with 867 minutes played by their U21s.

When I have more time I will add more details.

Edited by MM3/MM2/MM

Valour’s under-21 are Canadians: MF Glenn Muenkat (20) , MF Nico Galvis (21), D Raphael Garcia (19), F Tyler Attardo (17) and F Federico Peña (20). (

)

90 minutes for Valour in game 1 with Galvis (79 minutes) being replaced by Attardo (11).

3 minutes ago, MM3/MM2/MM said:

Valour also have a U-21 international, keeper Mathias Janssens, I assume internationals will also count toward the 1000 minutes.  

I thought the rule was only regarding Canadian U21 minutes? Everywhere I've looked has Janssens listed as Belgian.

23 minutes ago, jonovision said:

)

90 minutes for Valour in game 1 with Galvis (79 minutes) being replaced by Attardo (11).

I don't think Galvis counts, he is listed on the roster as born n 1997.  To meet the quota, the U21s will have to play a combined average of 36 minutes a game.

Edited by MM3/MM2/MM

5 minutes ago, MM3/MM2/MM said:

I don't think Galvis counts, he is listed on the roster as born n 1997.  To meet the quota, the U21s will have to play a combined average of 36 minutes a game.

That's what I thought too. The tweeter is someone who covers the team in local media so I figured he'd know but the dates don't line up.

Edited by jonovision