Sign in to follow this  
ted

Match Thread - Pacific v Valour - May 1st, 2019

Yes. Yes they can.

I'm calling a 2-1 scoreline with Pacific triumphing over Valour, with the game-winning goal coming in the dying minutes of the match. Can't wait to see those predictions come true. #ForTheIsle

Pacific 2 Valour 1

Thomas with a Captain's goal for Valour.

Pacific already have 90 competitive mins under their belt and that is a big advantage at this stage. Plus the interesting things Rob seems to be trying with Valour will likely take some time to perfect.

Spidey sense is tingling.  Could be fun.  Me-thinks there'll be some goals flying in tonight.

Mccurdy legault hernandez in the 11..again a mistake as they also show mccurdy on the bench also..nakajima again a super sub guess he cant play too much on the turf and hojabrpour on the bench

2 minutes ago, masster said:

Who is Alghamdi?

https://www.soccerway.com/players/ahmed-alghamdi/608873/ 

If I had to make an assumption from his profile on soccerway, he's a young player from the Van Isle region

If the offside rule didnt change this year that first goal from hoyle might be offside..his shot going towards goal was blocked but went to petrasso who was offside

I missed the game on Sunday so not sure what that was like, but this seems much sloppier than the Forge-York game on Saturday. Hopefully it's an off-half in that regard. Petrasso looks a cut above most of the players thus far.

Carreiro with the goal after his very poor pass created a good chance the other way, more good action in this 2nd half!