Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
CDNFootballer

2019 Canadian Premier League Attendance

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, Macksam said:

You can't say for certain what caused the boost and you missed the point of my post. 

No one said anything for certain, so I'm not sure what the problem is.

Regardless, Y9 has been piss poor at the gate. No amount of bellyaching at Ozzie/BBTB will change that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, RS said:

No one said anything for certain, so I'm not sure what the problem is.

Regardless, Y9 has been piss poor at the gate. No amount of bellyaching at Ozzie/BBTB will change that.

No one said "bellyaching" at Ozzie/BBTB will change Y9's performance at the gate so I'm not sure what your issue is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Macksam said:

No one said "bellyaching" at Ozzie/BBTB will change Y9's performance at the gate so I'm not sure what your issue is.

The strawman cometh! 😉😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Macksam said:

No one said "bellyaching" at Ozzie/BBTB will change Y9's performance at the gate so I'm not sure what your issue is.

Ok. If I use the terms cuckold or alphabet person would you understand better?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, CDNFootballer said:

 

All in all a good first year for CPL.

FCE, & York9 needing most improvement, Pacific finished strong with their home finale and York9 looking more positive going into next year with improved attendance over the last month or so of the season.

Glad to see the league being open to start earlier to have less midweek games. I know for a fact that Wednesday nights in North York won't draw.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ansem said:

Glad to see the league being open to start earlier to have less midweek games. I know for a fact that Wednesday nights in North York won't draw.

It did against the Impact. 

I think Thursday night or Friday night games would be the best. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10,486 has appeared on twitter as the announced crowd for the first leg, but not on soccerway as yet:

https://ca.soccerway.com/matches/2019/10/26/canada/canadian-premier-league/forge/cavalry/3176979/

Edit: actually 10846 announced, obvious gaps in the crowd mean it wasn't that high on actual attendance but it was good to see THF much fuller than usual.

Edited by Ozzie_the_parrot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Ozzie_the_parrot said:

10,486 has appeared on twitter as the announced crowd for the first leg, but not on soccerway as yet:

https://ca.soccerway.com/matches/2019/10/26/canada/canadian-premier-league/forge/cavalry/3176979/

Edit: actually 10846 announced, obvious gaps in the crowd mean it wasn't that high on actual attendance but it was good to see THF much fuller than usual.

You're acting in bad faith...grow the F up

Edited by Ansem

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally watched a replay. Great crowd! Nice to see it so full.

But I have to agree with Ozzie. There was obviously no more than 10,832 in the stadium. Probably those 14 no shows were free tickets that people didn’t want to use, or it could be from that illness that is going around. I heard that a guy sneezed in a bus.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, dyslexic nam said:

I took this screen shot of the crowd so I am thinking that the announced attendance was inflated. 

944A73AA-2464-41D4-9818-410B9258F29A.jpeg

Can't be, that looks like a Baseball crowd😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...