2019 Canadian Premier League Attendance

If you have to draw conclusions based on these last attendance numbers, I guess its a thumbs up for Y9 and Pacific, seeing bigger than usual crowd, seven hundred more for Y9 and 2 thousand for pacific over the averages for the year.  Especially as everyone reminds us they have nothing to play for.   And a panic for Calgary as they have the best team in the league, playing their natural, in province rival and couldnt even muster their league average.  Or you could just take it for what it is, one week in a long season and just try to enjoy the games and not microanalise every attendance number posted.  

10 minutes ago, Macksam said:

You can't say for certain what caused the boost and you missed the point of my post. 

No one said anything for certain, so I'm not sure what the problem is.

Regardless, Y9 has been piss poor at the gate. No amount of bellyaching at Ozzie/BBTB will change that.

3 hours ago, RS said:

No one said anything for certain, so I'm not sure what the problem is.

Regardless, Y9 has been piss poor at the gate. No amount of bellyaching at Ozzie/BBTB will change that.

No one said "bellyaching" at Ozzie/BBTB will change Y9's performance at the gate so I'm not sure what your issue is.

16 hours ago, CDNFootballer said:

All in all a good first year for CPL.

FCE, & York9 needing most improvement, Pacific finished strong with their home finale and York9 looking more positive going into next year with improved attendance over the last month or so of the season.

Glad to see the league being open to start earlier to have less midweek games. I know for a fact that Wednesday nights in North York won't draw.

1 hour ago, Ansem said:

Glad to see the league being open to start earlier to have less midweek games. I know for a fact that Wednesday nights in North York won't draw.

It did against the Impact. 

I think Thursday night or Friday night games would be the best. 

10,486 has appeared on twitter as the announced crowd for the first leg, but not on soccerway as yet:

https://ca.soccerway.com/matches/2019/10/26/canada/canadian-premier-league/forge/cavalry/3176979/

Edit: actually 10846 announced, obvious gaps in the crowd mean it wasn't that high on actual attendance but it was good to see THF much fuller than usual.

Edited by Ozzie_the_parrot

4 hours ago, Ozzie_the_parrot said:

10,486 has appeared on twitter as the announced crowd for the first leg, but not on soccerway as yet:

https://ca.soccerway.com/matches/2019/10/26/canada/canadian-premier-league/forge/cavalry/3176979/

Edit: actually 10846 announced, obvious gaps in the crowd mean it wasn't that high on actual attendance but it was good to see THF much fuller than usual.

You're acting in bad faith...grow the F up

Edited by Ansem