OneSoccer

Foreen

On 3/16/2021 at 1:05 PM, johnyb said:

Roku includes BEIN? Sold! Thanks for all the suggestions everyone. 

Turns out I had BEIN XTRA all along. It comes with my Samsung. Watched game 1 on the browser on my Smart TV with no issues. This doesn't work on my Sharp Smart TV. The things you learn from the Voyageur's Forum 😅. I didn't watch the USA game yesterday, so I can't comment on the issues some of you had. Thanks again everyone!

Samsung.jpg

Edited by johnyb

12 hours ago, MtlMario said:

While watching the Can/El Sal match did anyone else have the 15/20 second delay between commentators and live play? 

No, but the sound is slightly off, only noticable in pre-game (actually One Soccer Today or whatever that show is called) and half time when you can see the mouths of the people talking. Happened for me for both the El Salvador game and today's Haiti game.

Where are the replays to be found on onesoccer?  Search doesn't turn up a single national team game on their website for me despite trying every search term I can think of.  Of course the search function has no sort function or advanced search.

Cab Canada Soccer not could find a better broadcast partner than this slapped-together garbage?

44 minutes ago, lenny said:

Can Canada Soccer not could find a better broadcast partner ?

No.  In the past, games like this would not have been broadcast at all.  The upcoming World Cup qualifying games would have been still up in the air and we'd be waiting until the last minute to see if TSN or Sportsnet had picked it up..  One Soccer still needs to work on improving it's service (I think the delay in getting a game back up for viewing is the most egregious), but without it there's a lot of content you just wouldn't get.

2 hours ago, Kent said:

No, but the sound is slightly off, only noticable in pre-game (actually One Soccer Today or whatever that show is called) and half time when you can see the mouths of the people talking. Happened for me for both the El Salvador game and today's Haiti game.

I have starting subscribing and I just keep the sound off .  I enjoy the games better that way.  No distractions.

25 minutes ago, toontownman said:

Kept pausing, cutting out or buffering on my ipad for the Canada game. Better on the phone. 

Wish they would stop being cheap and get a better platform. They might need more subscriptions to justify it but they won't come unless they do. They will just lose the ones they already have. 

For some reason I discovered using my iPad/iPhone browser to access the OneSoccer stream yesterday worked better than the app on both my iPhone or iPad. May be worth a try if you didn't already. 

4 hours ago, Unnamed Trialist said:

In Europe we get all games streamed live on YouTube by Concacaf. You don't get to see that in Canada? By the comments I'd say they're accessible anywhere outside of Concacaf, there were Brazilians, Argentines, Poles, Russians. 

There were 600+ of us at peak yesterday. 

What was the general gist of the comments? Especially for the Europeans, why were they up late to watch it?

Can anyone tell me how to watch the replays on one soccer? I can’t find the matches on demand after they are played. I can watched them live and I see the replay channel, but I don’t see the matches on demand. I can see One Soccer today and some Spanish matches but not the Bermuda match or any of the Olympic qualifiers. Maybe it’s because I am in HK but I am not using a VPN