OneSoccer

Foreen

2 hours ago, Alex said:

You can use chrome cast, it works great for me. It’s a receiver that plugs into the back of your tv and the app picks it up using wifi 

Can you use chrome cast? I didn’t think it worked with OneSoccer

So, is the 1 Month option available again?  I thought it was done after the first season.  I don't think I need the season pass, but that's enough Canadian soccer this month to make it worth while.

10 minutes ago, Aird25 said:

Can you use chrome cast? I didn’t think it worked with OneSoccer

Yup! I use it all the time from my phone. I just have to make sure both devices are on the same wifi connection. 

You CAN get Onesoccer on Smart TV, you just have to be able to side load it. Meaning downloading the APK onto a USB drive, and installing it that way.

I've used an android box (which I have upgraded for best viewing), and I was able to side load the app on to my Nvdia Shield Pro (android box).

I'm definitely not a fan of hooking up the laptop to the TV, or "mirroring" it as quality is lost. 

If anyone need's help, PM me - I'll be happy to help better your viewing experience. 

Edited by Shway

3 hours ago, CDNFootballer said:

If you have a smart tv with a browser you should be able to log in to Onesoccer to view.

If not, Roku works excellent and is cheap to pick one up, $40 for the Premiere 4K HDR version. As a bonus, the free Roku channel has live tv with a guide that includes Bein sports.

Wait - what? 

You're telling me I could have been watching La Liga and Ligue 1 all this time? 

1 hour ago, Shway said:

Another question for anybody who subscribed from 2020 just before the Island games.

Do you still have an active subscription - I  was going to renew, but I realized my subscription is active till next month luckily. 
image.png.2e6c2d50cdd65de8499971e18ab3c8ae.png

Yes. While noone wants to directly ask incase it is a mistake, it looks like they have turned those season passes (which should have run out in December) into year passes. I will take it.

Watch it lock everyone out a minute before kick off on friday! 

1 minute ago, toontownman said:

Yes. While noone wants to directly ask incase it is a mistake, it looks like they have turned those season passes (which should have run out in December) into year passes. I will take it.

So I’m not the only one. Nice!

2 hours ago, m-g-williams said:

Wait - what? 

You're telling me I could have been watching La Liga and Ligue 1 all this time? 

beIN SPORTS XTRA Launches on XUMO and the Roku Streaming Platform Across Canada

MIAMI — beIN SPORTS announced today the addition of beIN SPORTS XTRA, the network’s free, 24/7 English-language live sports streaming channel, to current programming lineups on XUMO and through The Roku Channel on Roku streaming devices in Canada. Now millions of households in Canada will have free access to the world-class LIVE sports content offered by beIN SPORTS XTRA via mobile, web and TV streaming devices.

Of the move, Kyle said, “It’s a great time to bring beIN SPORTS XTRA to Canada. beIN SPORTS is broadcasting some of the most exciting matches of the year over the next few months, including LIVE coverage of ongoing LaLiga, Ligue 1, Copa Libertadores, Copa Sudamericana, and Turkish SüperLig soccer. Mark your calendars and check out beIN SPORTS XTRA’s schedule for the most anticipated games of the week.”

4 hours ago, Cheeta said:

Yup.  I log in through the Smart TV browser.  No app.  Which is weird and I expect high on the to-do list over at OneSoccer.

I haven't tried that with my LG. The browser is a bit painful to use (especially to type in account info). But that's what I do with the Euro qualifiers and other UEFA games that are free on UEFA's website - and it did look very good! Maybe I should try that!

3 minutes ago, CDNFootballer said:

beIN SPORTS XTRA Launches on XUMO and the Roku Streaming Platform Across Canada

MIAMI — beIN SPORTS announced today the addition of beIN SPORTS XTRA, the network’s free, 24/7 English-language live sports streaming channel, to current programming lineups on XUMO and through The Roku Channel on Roku streaming devices in Canada. Now millions of households in Canada will have free access to the world-class LIVE sports content offered by beIN SPORTS XTRA via mobile, web and TV streaming devices.

I noticed a beIN channel in the (revamped) Roku Channel the other day. And it seemed to be free. I'm not sure if that's by accident, design, or preview.

Edited by nfitz

18 hours ago, CDNFootballer said:

If you have a smart tv with a browser you should be able to log in to Onesoccer to view.

If not, Roku works excellent and is cheap to pick one up, $40 for the Premiere 4K HDR version. As a bonus, the free Roku channel has live tv with a guide that includes Bein sports.

Roku includes BEIN? Sold! Thanks for all the suggestions everyone. 

1 hour ago, johnyb said:

Roku includes BEIN? Sold! Thanks for all the suggestions everyone. 

It's not the main BEIN channel. It shows overflow tier 2/3 matches like laliga matches at 730am or Lille matches. There is also some live handball & Euro basketball Champions league. Most of the programming is filler. 

Because BEIN is difficult to get in the US, they use this free channel as a teaser. It's over the air in certain US cities. 

The free Roku Bein channel is Bein Sports Xtra :

https://www.beinsportsxtra.com/

As red card says, not the main channel. It does have some good content though, the above link goes to the main page where you can click on programming to see the leagues covered. Can't beat free as well as a solid and cheap platform in the Roku for viewing Onesoccer. Roku channel also has 36 free live tv channels with a couple of e-sports ones if you like that sort of thing as well.

19 hours ago, toontownman said:

They have extended the OneSoccer season passes until the end of April. It had to do with being part of the Collective venture.

15 hours ago, Raven said:

They have extended the OneSoccer season passes until the end of April. It had to do with being part of the Collective venture.

I'm confused. I had to re-subscribe last month. My subscription might have been part of my season tickets though, but it was active until someone here started asking about subscriptions. The following day I had to re-subscribe

Edited by Aird25

15 hours ago, toontownman said:

Good catch. Mine says NEXT PAYMENT 13 APRIL 2021

Thanks for that.  Mine expires April 16th.  I renewed right before the Island games after signing up with the season ticket purchase.

By the way, my Forge rep called me yesterday.  Says they are working with the government to have fans in the stands at some point this season.  They may delay/shorten the season to make that possible.  But he says, fans or not, there will be a season this year.

1 hour ago, MtlMario said:

While watching the Can/El Sal match did anyone else have the 15/20 second delay between commentators and live play? 

Don't think so? 

Weird there is so much discrepancy between viewers, like the USA game yesterday.