OneSoccer

Foreen

I thought the OneSoccer feed of the opening match was great!  No video quality issues on my end.  My only complaint is I cant rewatch the match: after the game, OneSoccer posted a live (unskippable) video loop.  One of the draws of the online apps is the ability to watch games you missed.  Hopefully they will update (ideally ahead of the PFC-HFX match tomorrow!)

I will do the same, as when I asked for help signing up, they replied quickly.

I also agree that key content should be archived, and that could be for subscribers only. For example, I won't sit around for a press conference, but like to see them, sometimes, a few hours later, the next day. I don't tend to rewatch matches, but could look at a summary. 

To encourage growth, they could put some generic content on for free, like interviews, summaries, but choose some for subscribers only.

You can watch the first game now, however the quality of the video is very poor.

I am connected directly to a router, no wifi, with a 1GB connection so it is not my speed. 

I am sure they will improve things, but the Forge York9 quality is very bad. 

6 minutes ago, admin said:

You can watch the first game now, however the quality of the video is very poor.

I am connected directly to a router, no wifi, with a 1GB connection so it is not my speed. 

I am sure they will improve things, but the Forge York9 quality is very bad. 

I'm watching the replay on my XBOX ONE and it's the same quality as the original stream. The HD CBC broadcast was much cleaner for sure 

Just now, KW519 said:

I'm watching the replay on my XBOX ONE and it's the same quality as the original stream. The HD CBC broadcast was much cleaner for sure 

Interesting. Could be something I have set wrong. 

Through your XBox One, is it an app?  I think there is one sitting in a box someplace, I got it for my nephews and they never looked twice at it.

1 minute ago, admin said:

Interesting. Could be something I have set wrong. 

Through your XBox One, is it an app?  I think there is one sitting in a box someplace, I got it for my nephews and they never looked twice at it.

I'm just using the standard internet explorer app so maybe it's worth double checking your settings if it hasn't cleared up yet

Its day 2 so its baby steps. I can see they have added a ton from yesterday now including interviews, post match, two highlight versions and a full replay.

I hope they quickly cut down that wait time to next to zero for the on demand. That isn't new technology and for the price I think it has to be there. Likewise add the option of being able to pause the stream and rewind when live. 

I know this is odd to say, but I think that MediaPro does not have the experience in this kind of service. They usually just buy and sell rights, and produce the source images. So this may be a bit of a test for them as well, and I would hope they are keen to improve things very quickly. 

I see they tweet on the league on their Spanish feed, in Spanish and Catalan even!

I tried to order the season subscription with my season ticket promotion code but I entered an incorrect digit on the payment page. When I re-entered my credit card info the site said my promo code had already been used. Anyone else run into this issue/have any suggestions? I filled out one of their contact forms but I doubt they will get back to me in time before the Wanderers kick off tonight. I'm only interested in subscribing if I get the season ticket holder discount. 

14 minutes ago, FC_Hali said:

I tried to order the season subscription with my season ticket promotion code but I entered an incorrect digit on the payment page. When I re-entered my credit card info the site said my promo code had already been used. Anyone else run into this issue/have any suggestions? I filled out one of their contact forms but I doubt they will get back to me in time before the Wanderers kick off tonight. I'm only interested in subscribing if I get the season ticket holder discount. 

I wrote them 90 min before the match yesterday, with sign-up confusions, and they'd solved them within 45. So have faith!

3 hours ago, admin said:

If you want to buy your nephews the next gen Xbox when it comes out, I'm willing to store the box at my house.

1 minute ago, RS said:

If you want to buy your nephews the next gen Xbox when it comes out, I'm willing to store the box at my house.

If Rinki doesn't want it, you can have it. 

I think she was planning on using it for exercise videos or something.

48 minutes ago, admin said:

If Rinki doesn't want it, you can have it. 

I think she was planning on using it for exercise videos or something.

I already have an Xbox One. I was talking about whatever version comes next. 😉

21 minutes ago, dyslexic nam said:

On my mac, when I go to my account and click on "my subscription" I just get a white screen.  I am wondering if I can just pay for the year now rather than wait until the free month is over.  I assume it would be on that page, but no access at this point.

I had that happen as well with the white screen, tried again 2 minutes later and it was fine.