1 hour ago, Kent said:

I suppose for the same reason OneSoccer is allowing their twitter account to call a handball in the box an "iconic moment". Why are they making Valour look bad?

I'd say it was the culprit who made Valour look bad, not the guys who filmed it.

2 hours ago, Kent said:

I suppose for the same reason OneSoccer is allowing their twitter account to call a handball in the box an "iconic moment". Why are they making Valour look bad?

This really? Don't understand why this moment is either iconic or why it needs highlighting. let alone saying "long live". Out of iconic moments this year I wouldn't have even listed it, in fact I didn't even remember it until I watched it again. 

16 minutes ago, Lofty said:

Don't watch Sportsnet's misplays of the month! Anything that happens on the pitch is fair game IMHO. Not personal.

Wait a second,  people actually watch that crap?

1 hour ago, narduch said:

Wait a second,  people actually watch that crap?

Reminder: I am a Don Cherry fan. Love ya grapes!

As for your silly comment, they wouldn't show it if no one watched, would they? Clearly many sports fans, me included, find misplays entertaining.

Edited by Lofty

2 hours ago, Lofty said:

Don't watch Sportsnet's misplays of the month! Anything that happens on the pitch is fair game IMHO. Not personal.

I agree, it’s nothing personal, but neither was the comment from Valour. Just some ribbing going both ways.

Just now, Kent said:

I agree, it’s nothing personal, but neither was the comment from Valour. Just some ribbing going both ways.

Agree to disagree kent. 😉