Jayden Nelson

KW519

12 minutes ago, dyslexic nam said:

He took a corner that was converted and I don’t think it was an OG, so he should have 2 assists.  

It's marked as an OG- I didn't see the film, so I don't know what happened, but I think it bounced off an opponent.

Either way, Rosenborg has 2 goals this year, and he's assisted, or pretty much assisted each one. Not bad.

• 3 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, canadianbacons said:

That looked way too easy for both Nelson and his teammate who scored. Either the level is not the highest or Nelson is just really confident/comfortable out there (what I'm hoping).

It’s a first round cup match. They only won 1-0 however.

1 hour ago, canadianbacons said:

That looked way too easy for both Nelson and his teammate who scored. Either the level is not the highest or Nelson is just really confident/comfortable out there (what I'm hoping).

As @CanadaFan123 stated, this was a Cup game against a team in 3rd Division (4th tier) in Norway.  He blew by that defender with ease which was nice but this would be a semi-pro level I would think.  The bigger concern is that one of the biggest clubs in Norway only beat a low division team 1-0.

• 2 weeks later...

The assist actually came after a broken down corner.  Corner kick was cleared out to Nelson who put it back in the box across the goal.  Tbh it almost looked like a mis-kick but it landed at the one open team mates foot.

The goal on the other hand was beautiful.  He received the box at the top of the box and his touch took him inside the 18, he then proceeded to side step away from two defenders before ripping it just inside the post.

Just now, Corazon said:

The assist actually came after a broken down corner.  Corner kick was cleared out to Nelson who put it back in the box across the goal.  Tbh it almost looked like a mis-kick but it landed at the one open team mates foot.

The goal on the other hand was beautiful.  He received the box at the top of the box and his touch took him inside the 18, he then proceeded to side step away from two defenders before ripping it just inside the post.

Do you know if Rosenborg or the Elitserien themselves posts highlights anywhere?