MLS Match Updates and Talk 2019

Big_M

Went to an amazing 2 Bundesliga match two days ago, and thought it was very similar to a mid level MLS match. Not a lot of huge finesse, but well fought, to the point of being very intense, and a bit chaotic. Some poor defending and rudimentary tactics. Also using VAR in B2 which I was surprised by, a yellow was made into a red, which I did not think could happen under VAR rules.

It was at a great mid-sized stadium, home to Dynamo Dresden, which is a bowl with one single tier, so long stands all around, holds just over 32,000. 2000 visiting fans from Sankt Pauli, incredible bunch really with their political radical banners (Aux Armes Exanarchia, which is a Greek resistance reference I believe). Visitors went up 0-3 first half and Dynamo came back to draw it with ten men, so delirium. Both teams are currently lower table.

I don't see why a solid MLS player could not find a way into Bundesliga2, I did not see very much more than physicality, intensity and the odd player with a touch of flash.

cross from pozuelo and delgado is completely free in the middle and heads it in..3-0 inside 30..gosh theres a lot of work to do with this cincinnati team..lets see if jans is the man for that..but wouldnt be surprised if they make a comeback against this toronto team

• 2 weeks later...