Canadians abroad: April 12-18, 2019

DJT

1 hour ago, canta15 said:

Kaye came on for an injury around the 42’. Whitecaps held on to a their first win. Also forgot Crepeau was playing (had a great game) and picked up a clean sheat

Great night for Canadians, any idea where Brett Levis is at? Wasn't he supposed to come back from injury around now 

7 hours ago, Blackjack15 said:

Great night for Canadians, any idea where Brett Levis is at? Wasn't he supposed to come back from injury around now 

No idea to be honest

5 hours ago, Obinna said:

James remains on the bench as Midtjylland drop a 3-0 decision to league leaders FC Copenhagen. They are now behind 8 points, but remain comfortably in second place.

Too bad. For a Championship, they needed a win. I don't see Copenhagen drop a lot of points for the remainder of the season. Anyway a second place is also good and let's not forget the Cup final in three weeks against Brondby. 

1 minute ago, Unnamed Trialist said:

Jayson Leutwiler got a start and a 1-2 win for Blackburn over QPR today, nice to see. 

If he can get real Championship minutes next season, or even until the end of this, we will have our 2nd keeper in the tier I'd say, and for the GC as well.

Please read my review in the other thread!

• Admin unpinned this topic