Away Days

5 hours ago, LatinInuk said:

Any of you plan on doing any away games? I'll likely do 2 or 3 per season. This year however, I'm only doing one. I'm not back in Canada yet but I'm also saving up to go to Nunavut, which will cost me a fortune. 

I'm thinking Valour FC away.

I’ve always wanted to see the northern parts of Canada... cool.

To answer your question, yes, I’ll go to some away games. I’m a York 9 FC fan, so I’ll go to the game(s) in Hamilton for sure. If York 9 plays Ottawa, Montreal, or Toronto in the VC, I’d go to that (especially in Toronto). 

3 hours ago, Ams1984 said:

I’ve always wanted to see the northern parts of Canada... cool.

To answer your question, yes, I’ll go to some away games. I’m a York 9 FC fan, so I’ll go to the game(s) in Hamilton for sure. If York 9 plays Ottawa, Montreal, or Toronto in the VC, I’d go to that (especially in Toronto). 

I'm also a York 9 fan. I'll be back in Canada by July, so hopefully there are still some Hamilton games left. Like I said, I'm going Winnipeg this year. Our group wants Halifax but I'm not going to make it in time.

Living in the Ottawa area they will all be away games for me, planning on going to Halifax for a game as well as the Forge and York 9 home games.  Will also make the trip to Blainville for the Canadian Championship game.  Hope to see some games out west next summer.

Wanted to go to see the game on the 27th, however I am triple booked that weekend and soccer lost out.

7 hours ago, LatinInuk said:

I'm also a York 9 fan. I'll be back in Canada by July, so hopefully there are still some Hamilton games left. Like I said, I'm going Winnipeg this year. Our group wants Halifax but I'm not going to make it in time.

Are you doing the Canada Day game in Winnipeg?  Let us know when you are here!  I'm going the Hamilton inaugural game, Valour's first game in Victoria, Valour's June game in Edmonton, and Valour's July game in Hamilton.  I love away games and can't believe I get to do so many this year.  I'm disappointed that I likely won't make it to Halifax this year, but hopefully next year.

6 minutes ago, MrsC said:

Are you doing the Canada Day game in Winnipeg?  Let us know when you are here!  I'm going the Hamilton inaugural game, Valour's first game in Victoria, Valour's June game in Edmonton, and Valour's July game in Hamilton.  I love away games and can't believe I get to do so many this year.  I'm disappointed that I likely won't make it to Halifax this year, but hopefully next year.

Im going in October. I'm still living in Peru and will be back in Canada this June. I only get 1 away game this 2019 cos of my Nunavut trip. I think Winnipeg is a good choice.

1 minute ago, LatinInuk said:

Im going in October. I'm still living in Peru and will be back in Canada this June. I only get 1 away game this 2019 cos of my Nunavut trip. I think Winnipeg is a good choice.

Message me closer to the time (if you want to).  We'll be happy to welcome you to Winnipeg when you come.

• 5 months later...
1 hour ago, Ingham said:

Booked my flights to Winnipeg. This time for real. We're coming for you Valour!

We gather in two places, pre game.  There is a bus that runs from the Kings Head ($5 cost, includes 2 drinks) and some of us march from Nicolinos on Pembina (15 minute walk from the stadium).  If you are staying downtown, the Kings Head bus might work for you.  I'll be Marching from Nicolinos, and you are welcome to join us at either location!