CONCACAF Nations League - Venue Discussions

hamiltonfan

50 minutes ago, Cblake said:

Is there not really only one choice for Cuba?

As far as I know, there are several decent stadiums throughout the country, I believe most if not all of them are baseball specific, I wonder if the Cuban supporters ever have online debates about moving the National Team matches around the country?

12 minutes ago, gator said:

As far as I know, there are several decent stadiums throughout the country, I believe most if not all of them are baseball specific, I wonder if the Cuban supporters ever have online debates about moving the National Team matches around the country?

What stadiums? 

Grass. Grass. Grass.

EDIT: Wait we talking Cuba or Canada here...

2 minutes ago, to70 said:

Our last 2 games in Cuba were played on Estadio Marrero in 2008 and 2004. Both were WC qualifiers

According to wiki it looks like it will be played there. And they have played their last few CNL qualifiers there too. 

9 minutes ago, gator said:

Hopefully some of you are able to go to the Cuba away match, now that I know the Saturday match is at BMO I can plan the Cuba trip, there are some great deals that time of year!

Was just looking at some prices right now, and it's $500 for some 7 day all inclusives... (albeit Cubas delicious food). 

I definitely want to go, probably convince a few of my soccer team guys to go as well, only thing is I have a family Vacay booked for the 13th..

What did you guys do last time? Days spent? Where did the game fall between duration? Where did you stay in Cuba? 

Edited by Shway