Canadians abroad: March 15-21, 2019

DJT

Watched the game from when he came on, was a composed finish considering the ball was always rising and would have been very easy to smash it out the stadium. Got a bit lucky with being in the right spot, but that’s what you need I guess. He came on a left back initially, made some good tackles, then after he scored moved to right wing (I think) and played a lovely through ball over the top to lewondoski

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, jordan said:

Steffan Yeates, Zakaria Abdi, and Kunle Dada-Luke all appeared for FC Twente this afternoon in a friendly. Dada-Luke scored in a 2-0 win over Jong Almere City

Interesting. Twente is on track for the Eredivisie next season. Unfortunately the "jong FC Twente"" (U23)doesn't play professionally anymore, but it would still be nice if one or two of these players could stick with them. I wonder how this test came about. 

18 minutes ago, shamrock said:

Interesting. Twente is on track for the Eredivisie next season. Unfortunately the "jong FC Twente"" (U23)doesn't play professionally anymore, but it would still be nice if one or two of these players could stick with them. I wonder how this test came about. 

I assume that TFC set it up, as they mentioned it was part of their plans going forward. 

7 hours ago, badname22 said:

Didn’t Abdi have a trial at Wolfsburg in the past as well? Seems like a good prospect 

I know Okello did for sure last year and he played for their u19 squad.  They made three bids for him as well.  

Gomes started in goal for Casa Pia vs Ferreiras (4-1), but unfortunately he was subbed out after only 48 minutes. Hope he isn't injured too much, the only against goal fell in the 81st. 

In Greeces' Football League, Panachaiki lost some expensive points in a draw with Doxa Dramas (2-2). Stamopoulos played the entire game. Panachaiki now in 4th place, but only 1 point behind the #2.

Archived