Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Please buy your tickets to our CanPL opener section ASAP

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
On 3/12/2019 at 10:10 AM, admin said:

Shouldn't be a problem.

However, when in Rome.... since it is Hamilton I was thinking we should really just hand out the tickets in an alley from a crusty old van. 

I have this one lined up.

Image result for nasty looking van

 

12 hours ago, mtlsab said:

I just bought my 3 tickets. How will we recieve them?

On 3/12/2019 at 10:10 AM, admin said:

Shouldn't be a problem.

However, when in Rome.... since it is Hamilton I was thinking we should really just hand out the tickets in an alley from a crusty old van. 

I have this one lined up.

Image result for nasty looking van

 

Edited by MtlMario

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Shakmur said:

Grabbed a couple. We're flying in for the day, and thrilled to be with the Voyageurs!

Awesome!

I'll have the party details included with the tickets when it is all finalized.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/12/2019 at 10:10 AM, admin said:

Shouldn't be a problem.

However, when in Rome.... since it is Hamilton I was thinking we should really just hand out the tickets in an alley from a crusty old van. 

I have this one lined up.

Image result for nasty looking van

K, first off, that's not an Ontario plate, which means...it has a license plate, so it's already not sketchy enough to pass the Hamilton sniff test. Second, rust is a valuable commodity in steeltown. I kid you not, we literally have a building that was designed to rust here. We wouldn't waste it on a van. Last, it's considered rude to not leave your own cinder blocks by your car, so be sure you buy a set.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/16/2019 at 12:20 AM, -Hammer- said:

 I kid you not, we literally have a building that was designed to rust here. 

That would be the Stelco Tower? If I remember correctly, the air wasn't quite bad enough and the building didn't turn the expected colour. Oh, by the way, the round holes are not caused by rust, they're bullet holes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/6/2019 at 8:20 PM, marauder01 said:

111 next to the Battalion!

Hmm you can stare across field to Section 108 and 109 as that's where I found out last night we travelling York 9 supporters will be sitting.  

Latest news from the York 9 FC pub night in Brampton is that non-SSH can get the round trip bus ride and a ticket for $20.00.  (York 9 SSH get the deal for free).    

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I assume since the tickets still seem available in the side bar, and this thread hasn't been updated to say it's sold out, there must still be some tickets. Looks like I'll be buying 3 tonight. Getting pumped!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kent said:

So I assume since the tickets still seem available in the side bar, and this thread hasn't been updated to say it's sold out, there must still be some tickets. Looks like I'll be buying 3 tonight. Getting pumped!

I was stressing to have people buy them ASAP because this is not a Canada game.  

They might cut off our ticket sales tomorrow. 

So people really should get them soon, and convince others to get off the fence and quit whining about seeing Portland for the 70th time if that is their issue.... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, admin said:

I was stressing to have people buy them ASAP because this is not a Canada game.  

They might cut off our ticket sales tomorrow. 

So people really should get them soon, and convince others to get off the fence and quit whining about seeing Portland for the 70th time if that is their issue.... 

3 tickets purchased. I had a hard time finding people willing to go to Hamilton for the game. I'm not a good salesman.

And for the record, I called Forge today to see if there was a way I could buy from them, or to find out how soon I could know if I had won tickets because I didn't really want to wait around and miss my chance at buying from here only to not win free tickets as well. Anyways, he said to me it's starting to get close to capacity. That might have just been to try to get me to sign up for tickets, but he was sounding pretty uncertain about me getting tickets. So if there was any truth to that, its good news for how full the stadium could be!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Shway said:

Nephews birthday party got post poned..... I need two tickets asap. Help please 

I have some extras... but I am not sure how this system works just yet. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, admin said:

I have some extras... but I am not sure how this system works just yet. 

 

I need a pair as well! Will skip TFC for this if I can get one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, admin said:

I have some extras... but I am not sure how this system works just yet. 

 

Please let me know thanks asap. Just need a pair as well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/23/2019 at 1:26 PM, admin said:

I have some extras... but I am not sure how this system works just yet. 

 

Please let me know if you still have tickets! I need at least one!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mtlsab said:

Please let me know if you still have tickets! I need at least one!

Well right now, I am not even able to see my tickets.

I have to get that sorted before I can help anyone else out.

I have a few extra, but they are currently locked in the Tickmaster netherworld of App hell.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, admin said:

Well right now, I am not even able to see my tickets.

I have to get that sorted before I can help anyone else out.

I have a few extra, but they are currently locked in the Tickmaster netherworld of App hell.

Once yo uget it, you will be able to transfer them.
I had access with the link but not with the app!

Edit: I have now a full access on my tickets on the app, transfering a ticket is pretty easy!

Edited by mtlsab

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...