Please buy your tickets to our CanPL opener section ASAP

Admin

We are not dealing with Canada Soccer here, they are very flexible and hold our space and let me buy tickets often right till game day. 

If this turns into the marquee event it should be, we need to be able to hold our ground with ticket sales.

There is a 'free' promotion on, but it does not apply to group sales or in the lower bowl where we are. 

Please skip the free option and buy tickets from us asap to help secure this section.

You can get them on the front page, or here in the sidebar (scroll down on mobile)

Thanks

Jamie

6 tickets purchased. Thank-u-thank-u very much.

3 hours ago, admin said:

We are not dealing with Canada Soccer here, they are very flexible and hold our space and let me buy tickets often right till game day. 

If this turns into the marquee event it should be, we need to be able to hold our ground with ticket sales.

There is a 'free' promotion on, but it does not apply to group sales or in the lower bowl where we are. 

Please skip the free option and buy tickets from us asap to help secure this section.

You can get them on the front page, or here in the sidebar (scroll down on mobile)

Thanks

Jamie

12 minutes ago, El Hombre said:

If I buy tickets to help secure the section can you give them away?  No way I can make the game.

Thanks, but really no need to jump on any swords. I think we are going to be good. 

We have already sold a bunch. 

awesome great job GIF

1 minute ago, m-g-williams said:

Question: I know it's general admission for our section, but should I have received an email with an actual ticket? I've gotten the email re: confirmation of payment, but nothing else just yet. 

You will get a ticket, but they usually aren't emailed out until a few days before the game.

58 minutes ago, admin said:

Tickets will get emailed out closer to the game. 

I wonder if we can get physical tickets for keepsakes....

@JDub mentioned there were not going to be any physical tickets to Forge matches, that would be a shame and a challenge for some people, I hope this isn't the case!

34 minutes ago, gator said:

@JDub mentioned there were not going to be any physical tickets to Forge matches, that would be a shame and a challenge for some people, I hope this isn't the case!

when i went to print out tickets for the whitecaps home opener , the web site told me i couldn't. had to put them on my phone

13 hours ago, m-g-williams said:

Question: I know it's general admission for our section, but should I have received an email with an actual ticket? I've gotten the email re: confirmation of payment, but nothing else just yet. 

Is that confirmed, that's it's general admission? Bunch of us bought tickets separately, just want to make sure we can watch the game together.

33 minutes ago, Fussball_eh said:

Is that confirmed, that's it's general admission? Bunch of us bought tickets separately, just want to make sure we can watch the game together.

I don't think this will be like Mexico, where even a small % out of 55K people crashing the section is going go cause a disaster.

The ticketing got offloaded on me, and I am doing the safest fastest easiest way to distribute the tickets which is linearly.  I know that probably doesn't make any sense... What I mean is I am not going to try and jig saw puzzle seating in manually, with a spreadsheet like I normally do.

We have 175 in our initial block, we have space to spill over as well.  But likely will keep it in that self contained block were, GA would be fine as it is unlikely any other tickets will be sold in that part of the section.

With all that said, I am almost certainly not allowed to utter such words as general admi.....

15 hours ago, Cblake said:

Thought it was 113. Regardless two tickets have been purchased, my buddy Derek and I will be in attendance for this historic match. 

113 got poached from us.  I want to sell enough tickets to make it clear that was a fcking mistake. 

16 hours ago, coxon said:

Just picked up 6. Do you have more details on what section etc? Flying in the night before. Tres excite.

Awesome!  See you soon.

There should be an event the Saturday night, but I don't have any details on it yet.  If nothing formal comes toghether... well we'll do something.

tim-hortons-111.jpg

20 minutes ago, admin said:

113 got poached from us.  I want to sell enough tickets to make it clear that was a fcking mistake. 

Just wondering if seats will be assigned cause some (all) in my group would like to be seated during the game. Thank u thank u very much.

7 minutes ago, MtlMario said:

Just wondering if seats will be assigned cause some (all) in my group would like to be seated during the game. Thank u thank u very much.

Let's see how it proceeds. If we sell out all 175, which I think we will, I can gauge by who they are what the section will be like. 

It could be tea in biscuits, but so far that is not looking likely. 

EDIT: What I mean is it looks like a factory of insanity, I'll see if we find a place for them. This  isn't a Canada game though... but they seem very accommodating. 

On 3/7/2019 at 1:15 PM, admin said:

Let's see how it proceeds. If we sell out all 175, which I think we will, I can gauge by who they are what the section will be like. 

It could be tea in biscuits, but so far that is not looking likely. 

EDIT: What I mean is it looks like a factory of insanity, I'll see if we find a place for them. This  isn't a Canada game though... but they seem very accommodating. 

Should we expect our tickets at least a week in advance of game? Reason I'm asking is because we'll be travelling 4 days prior to the game and would like to have tickets beforehand. Thank-u thank-u very much.

4 minutes ago, MtlMario said:

Should we expect our tickets at least a week in advance of game? Reason I'm asking is because we'll be travelling 4 days prior to the game and would like to have tickets beforehand. Thank-u thank-u very much.

Shouldn't be a problem.

However, when in Rome.... since it is Hamilton I was thinking we should really just hand out the tickets in an alley from a crusty old van. 

I have this one lined up.

Image result for nasty looking van

1 hour ago, admin said:

Shouldn't be a problem.

However, when in Rome.... since it is Hamilton I was thinking we should really just hand out the tickets in an alley from a crusty old van. 

I have this one lined up.

Image result for nasty looking van

In Hamilton we consider that a sweet ride.

• Admin unpinned this topic

Archived