“Has potential to be special”

Dominic94

So as in the title, I hope and think were about to begin an era where we do produce 5* prospects. I think it’s time we have a thread for these players. 

Somone could help help me with this but I think the criteria would be having a pro contract at 15/16, or just being very highly scouted/touted. Things such as being in the 18 of a big club or pro club at X age would also make senses. Most of all use common sense, we can use this thread to track the “Next Davies” as we produce “more Atiba’s more often”.

So without further ado:

current Canadian 5* prospects:

Alphonso Davies 18 M FC Bayern Muchen

Jonathan David 18 F/M KA Gent

Kameron Habibulah 15 Vancouver Whitecaps Residency 

Simon Collyn M 16 Vancouver Residency ? 

I did not list Millar or Ballou because based on my knowledge they are not considered to be in this tier. I am not sure that Collyn belongs on this list, I put him because he’s 16 and in the 18 for VCWFC, I think that’s Davies territory.

if you can think of others post them here and feel free to post highlights etc.

Feel free to disagree with me, I’m not perfect. 

That's a fair assessment.  If by the time they're 18 years old, if they're not on the game day 18 of a top club or regularly starting in a decent league (Belgium, Switzerland, Championship, Ligue 2, MLS, etc.), then they can be dropped from the  "special" list to perhaps a "very promising" list.  But yeah, David has worked his way to the "special" list. 

Archived