2019 Attendance

ted

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, Stryker911 said:

15536200781826324971951149261463.jpg

This is all Ticketmaster is showing for Forge's second game on May 8. The other side of the field is similar. 

Individual tickets went on sale today for season ticket and flex pack holders.

I take it that the blue lines are available? If so, not bad at all!

7 minutes ago, mpg_29 said:

Just glancing at some of the ticket prices...definitely a fair bit more expensive than I had anticipated for this league..

Yeah, I dropped $170 (including taxes and delivery fee) for 4 Wanderers tickets.  Not cheap, but still hopefully good value.

20 minutes ago, mpg_29 said:

Just glancing at some of the ticket prices...definitely a fair bit more expensive than I had anticipated for this league..

I was hoping for single game GA tickets in the $10-15 range 

Valour and Pacific look like they have the least expensive seats i've come across at $16 and $22

2 minutes ago, dyslexic nam said:

Yeah, I dropped $170 (including taxes and delivery fee) for 4 Wanderers tickets.  Not cheap, but still hopefully good value.

Wanderers probably have the cheapest tickets in the league..look at Cavalry's...a majority of the ticket prices in the main stand are between $60-$100....that's very pricey for this league imo.

On 4/2/2019 at 10:41 AM, BuzzAndSting said:

Halifax seems to be almost sold out for the home opener and has limited seats for the rest of the season.

I reckon Halifax will have the best attendance percent of the league, just due to it's football roots and not having a team in anything. I can see them being fairly consistent.

In terms of numbers though, it's got to be Forge.

Just checked season tickets available for Forge FC on Ticketmaster. According to count only 521 season seats available. I wonder what the season seats cap they put on the 10,000 seats. I think they would go up to 6000-7000 so numbers look good for first season.

https://canpl.ca/article/wanderers-approaching-sell-outs-as-halifaxs-reputation-entices-fans

"Martin revealed the club is “going to get pretty close to sell outs” across the season, with less than 500 single tickets remaining for the club’s first home match against Forge FC on May 4.

There are also fewer than 500 season tickets up for grabs, too, and less than 1,000 single-match tickets remaining for matches throughout the rest of the season.

It means the Wanderers – who are currently in the Dominican Republic for pre-season training – head into their first season knowing that a strong base of some 5,000 fans will be in attendance week-in, week-out."

Ladies and gentlemen, I dare say that the bar has been set.

On 4/2/2019 at 1:53 PM, Ams1984 said:

I got club + York 9 seasons, not cheap for sure, but less than half of what similarly situated TFC seasons were. 

I don’t understand what your trying to say? Of course it should be a lot cheaper it’s a lower level league right now compared to MLS so I would expect your seasons to be cheaper no? If one day the CPL is at the same level as the MLS and your seasons are half of what TFC seasons are for comparable seating then this would be news but right now one would hope your seasons would be a lot cheaper than TFC seasons for similar situated seats it would be expected no?

Archived