CanPL Scarf Cup

I am building up to run the CanPL Scarf Cup again. Now admittedly not all the scarves are CanPL scarves, but 7 of 10 will be, and the various CanPL SGs were the inspiration for the cup in the first place. 

This is the first tester article on NSXI. If you feel like helping out, please visit it and vote in the poll. The actual Cup will begin within the next couple weeks. 

https://www.northernstartingeleven.com/doing-some-pre-kickoff-work-for-scarf-cup/

16 minutes ago, dsqpr said:

I don't know what the Scarf Cup is but now I'm really looking forward to it.

SCAAARF CUUUP!

Chuckle. It’s a competition where people vote on their favourite scarves (out of those specifically included by me in the competition that is). 

And yes, there will be a Valour scarf included. :)

Just now, rob.notenboom said:

Chuckle. It’s a competition where people vote on their favourite scarves (out of those specifically included by me in the competition that is). 

Wait, are you saying there isn't a pit fighting round?

19 minutes ago, rob.notenboom said:

Aren't you supposed to put girly pin-ups under then and then adjust them according to the league table each Monday morning? That is what usually happens, isn't it?

29 minutes ago, Unnamed Trialist said:

Aren't you supposed to put girly pin-ups under then and then adjust them according to the league table each Monday morning? That is what usually happens, isn't it?

wut?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived