CAN PL in FIFA 19/20

Dominic94

20 minutes ago, Dominic94 said:

So does anyone think this happens ? Great way to promote the league, EA could easily patch the league into the game. 

It should, but I don’t think it will. I’m pretty sure that the CPL will eventually be in FIFA, but it may not happen this year. 

9 minutes ago, yellowsweatygorilla said:

Ya, it might not be in the next one, but hopefully eventually.

That said, if you want to work at getting it in Football Manager, SI Games is still looking for scouts for Cavalry, FCE, Valour, Halifax. At the very least we'll have full rosters, but either way I'll release my own mod to make it playable as per usual.

I’ve been really enjoying your last mod. Would you please post something with a link to the new one when it’s up? Thanks for taking the time to do this. 

2 minutes ago, Ams1984 said:

I’ve been really enjoying your last mod. Would you please post something with a link to the new one when it’s up? Thanks for taking the time to do this. 

https://goo.gl/ch7vNY

That said, this file is only up to date to maybe a week and a half ago. I will be releasing a big update with the split season setup when that gets announced on Wednesday. I will update folks here when that happens.

Archived