Voyageurs Supporter Section at CPL Inaugural Game

hamiltonfan

Voyageurs Supporter Section at CPL Inaugural Game in Hamilton, Ontario

Event details: Hamilton vs. York 9, April 27th, Tim Hortons Field

Attention all fans making the trip to attend the CanPL opening game. The Hamilton Forge, through our very own James Hutton, have arranged a section for all of us soccer nerds to be together for this historic game. 

Pre / Post Game Event
Barton Street Battalion will also host an awesome post game event. Details will be out closer to the game. 

Tickets & Section
Tickets in Section 113 can be bought through James Hutton at the Forge. Full ticketing is not available yet until the full schedule is out, but get in touch with James if you want to be in the section.

Flag, drums, and the regular support culture is approved and encouraged for this section.

James Hutton
Jhutton@forgefootball.club
905-527-3674x332

Edit: Duplicate thread, please move discussion to:

How about an away supporters section for all the other games? ;)

At the risk of being accused of looking a gift horse in the mouth, I sincerely hope this section is not in the boonies!

1 hour ago, dsqpr said:

At the risk of being accused of looking a gift horse in the mouth, I sincerely hope this section is not in the boonies!

This isn't an away section. It's a soccer nerd section for those of us that want to be at the opening game.   

113, from the back is a good section. I have stood in it, and we will be next to BSB. 

Away games can be arranged by .... away supporters and the clubs and league.

2 hours ago, dsqpr said:

If you mean when the Valour pays a visit to The Hammer and you, @Winnipeg Fury and @MrsC show up, we'll find room for you somewhere in the stadium!?

3 hours ago, admin said:

This isn't an away section. It's a soccer nerd section for those of us that want to be at the opening game.   

113, from the back is a good section. I have stood in it, and we will be next to BSB. 

Away games can be arranged by .... away supporters and the clubs and league.

How the fuck do you do neutral chants at a soccer game to only half piss-off both other sets of fans? 

"Ohhh, the Duke of York had a mighty big Forge...."

I know, reaching.

I'd do, straight out, Ottawa Fury chants, best way I could think.

7 hours ago, Unnamed Trialist said:

How the fuck do you do neutral chants at a soccer game to only half piss-off both other sets of fans? 

"Ohhh, the Duke of York had a mighty big Forge...."

I know, reaching.

I'd do, straight out, Ottawa Fury chants, best way I could think.

You could chant about how happy you are that the Inaugural game was scheduled at the same time as TFC. That seems like a good way to piss people off...

12 hours ago, gator said:

If you mean when the Valour pays a visit to The Hammer and you, @Winnipeg Fury and @MrsC show up, we'll find room for you somewhere in the stadium!?

That is great Carl, just so long as the seats are together so we can sing a tribute to your Premier:

Ford, Ford, wherever you may be,

At least it's not here watching Counterfeit FC.

:)

Archived