Sign in to follow this  
admin

CanPL Opening Game - Group Tickets and Post Game Party

Posted (edited)

Link above worked for me. I emailed James H but haven't received a solution but he did mention my Centre Circle email was on file in ticket database.

So I had to reset password using my Centre Circle email. Log in with reset password and mobile tix was there.

Edited by red card

2 hours ago, gator said:

Yes, it wasn't available on my main ticketmaster account but on a link they gave me:

www.forgefootball.club/mytix

OOOk. sooooo. What yer sayin is.... you link your TM account but it doesn't show up in your TM account unlesss you have a magic link?

19 minutes ago, admin said:

OOOk. sooooo. What yer sayin is.... you link your TM account but it doesn't show up in your TM account unlesss you have a magic link?

Yep!

33 minutes ago, mtlsab said:

I had access to my ticket using this link but not on the app, what about you guys?

Same here, but you can't use that to get into the stadium as far as I know.

Did you get tickets from us?

Posted (edited)

I have also have access to my tix on the app after resetting my password on the website linked above. I signed on the Tickets section of the app with my Centre Circle email address and the reset password (different than my Centre Circle app password). 

Transferred a ticket to someone else who also had to set up a forge tix account on some ticketmaster run website to get access. It's now moved over to his Apple wallet.

Edited by red card

1 hour ago, admin said:

Same here, but you can't use that to get into the stadium as far as I know.

Did you get tickets from us?

Yeah, now it is fixed! It is working on the app, you can DM me for more infos!

10 hours ago, Shway said:

I think i just got bamboozled for tickets on kijiji 😭

Did they say they were going to email you?

That would make it impossible.   The only way you can do it is App to App I think.

1 hour ago, admin said:

Did they say they were going to email you?

That would make it impossible.   The only way you can do it is App to App I think.

No he didn't. He told me the whole process that I see mentioned here. Which is why I believed it....Forge ticketmaster, create an account, and he'll forward me the tickets. 

And to think earlier in the day, I was at a store and got charged $60 under what i was suppose to.... I went back and said "I'm an honest man, you didn't charge me correctly" trying to put good energy out. 

Karma doesn't exist lol

20 hours ago, Shway said:

No he didn't. He told me the whole process that I see mentioned here. Which is why I believed it....Forge ticketmaster, create an account, and he'll forward me the tickets. 

And to think earlier in the day, I was at a store and got charged $60 under what i was suppose to.... I went back and said "I'm an honest man, you didn't charge me correctly" trying to put good energy out. 

Karma doesn't exist lol

Have you got your ticket sorted out?

Picked up one of those standing room tickets this morning that Forge placed randomly around the city. If somebody needs one, let me know.

51 minutes ago, maccaliam said:

Have you got your ticket sorted out?

Sadly, no. 

Didnt get any sleep yesterday thinking about what happened, and last night was hoping for what would be a miracle lol. 

20 minutes ago, Shway said:

Sadly, no. 

Didnt get any sleep yesterday thinking about what happened, and last night was hoping for what would be a miracle lol. 

Are you already in Hamilton? 

If so, can you PM me? I may be able to help you out.