Jadon Villfort

Dominic94

Jadon grew up primarily in the Gloucester system and played some games with the Gloucester Celtic Men's Prem Team (former national champs). Last year I believe he started to train part time with Ottawa Fury and as mentioned previously, got to play in a game. He actually just came back from France where he was trialling/training with Sochaux, I believed (could be mistaken here), so he's already on the European radar. Having kicked the ball around with him a few times I can say he's highly skilled with good distribution skills and plays way more mature than his age. Should be a good signing, especially since he's local!

19 minutes ago, Senorpopps said:

Jadon grew up primarily in the Gloucester system and played some games with the Gloucester Celtic Men's Prem Team (former national champs). Last year I believe he started to train part time with Ottawa Fury and as mentioned previously, got to play in a game. He actually just came back from France where he was trialing/training with Sochaux, I believe(could be mistaken here), so he's already on the European radar. Having kicked the ball around with him a few times I can say he's highly skilled with good distribution skills and plays way more mature than his age. Should be a good signing, especially since he's local!

Archived