Hi everyone!

Smashley

Hi everyone,

I finally decided to join the forum here after being a casual reader for a while. I've always been a fan of international sporting events and was a casual fan of Canadian soccer. I became a bigger supporter in the lead up to the 2012 Olympics in London. Being from the Vancouver area, I was able to catch some of the CANWNT's games in the qualifying tournament for London and from that point on I was hooked. Since then, I've tried to attend any Canadian games as I could in Vancouver including both during the Women's World Cup and the CANMNT qualifying games in their attempt to qualify for Russia 2018. I'm looking forward to seeing how both squads develop in the future.

Being from the Lower Mainland, it's likely no surprise that, apart from the CANWNT and CANMNT, I'm also as supporter of the Whitecaps and try to catch at least a couple of their games at BC Place a season. I'll also be paying closer attention to the Bundesliga and Bayern Munich for the rest of season to see how Alphonso Davies does after his transfer from the Caps.

Cheers,

Ashley 

Archived