Referees you expect to see in CanPL

2 hours ago, Unnamed Trialist said:

You are not saying that Cavalry won because they got to play a few extra minutes undeservedly with 11 are you (second yellows should always be judiciously given)? 

I am not saying that. I have no way of knowing what would have happened after given a second yellow.

What I do know was not producing a second yellow was a blatant mistake and has significant consequences. Not only on the rest of that match, but on future matches.

13 minutes ago, Unnamed Trialist said:

Just waiting for you to admit you were wrong about Chenard instead of hiding in the woodshed after shooting off your mouth, in a clearly sexist post. But that won't happen, will it? You'd have to have character to do that.

If you read sexism and misogyny into that previous post, that is your inference. Asking a poster to retract something that you inferred is not called for.

Even with Gantar, who most of us brace for whenever he refs, because we have seen him consistently and recently and he has proven his level time and time again, did not get the garbage thrown on him previous to his first game (which was rather calamitous) or even the second game. 

But Chenard did. By one particular person. She did not deserve it. And her reffing job, and the whole crew, proves she did not deserve it. 

The person in question has been cowering in the bushes since, like a child after throwing matches on the woodpile and then now owning up. Just say that you are glad she did a proper job, notwithstanding whatever you want to whine about to not have to accept your error.

All I ask from @Lofty is to not be a professional coward on a soccer message board, and to stop being obviously sexist then hiding behind subterfuge to not have to be an adult about it.

If you want to defend that garbage, Mass, fine, but just stay in your seat when m. 35 comes along next at BC Place and be consistent.

Edited by Unnamed Trialist