Dayne St. Clair

section114row20

On 12/5/2019 at 11:13 AM, soccer.shocker said:

I think Diop is out of contract so Hoping Pantemis will be with in the 18 this year. The Impact definitely rate him and so does Herdman’s staff. 

I hope you are right, but they "rated" Crepeau too...

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Bison44 said:

I'm kind of confused.  It sounded like St Clair was getting sent to the USL San ANtonio for the year but he has been on the bench for the first 2 loon games.  Maybe he will stay in MLS??  USL season has started...

Minnesota United's backup Greg Ranjitsingh (who is also still eligible to play for Canada) is "attending to green card matters" and couldn't be at either MNUFC match so far, so St. Clair was recalled from San Antonio. When Ranjitsingh is back St. Clair should return to San Antonio.

• 5 months later...

Hope so, the USL games are all on youtube so they are easy to pull up.  The commentators are pretty high on him....and he is playing so anything is possible eh?  They did keep Ranjitsingh up in MLS instead of him.....for what thats worth.  

Besides him there is Melvin in USL, plus the CPL keepers getting minutes.  Hopefully someone out of those 6-8 guys has a break out year like Carducci did last year.  

• 3 weeks later...