Montreal Area CPL Team

Chad_Impact

• 1 month later...
20 hours ago, Big_M said:

Listen to his interview..says he had a Saudi investor but lost him..now apparently he has another group and looking to get it done

I did listen to the interview. What did I say that's wrong. There is no one more anxious for a Mtl (Laval) team than me.

Good, thought you just read his twitter post..the interview came a little later..nice to see him so motivated..hopefully he has the big money investors..it shifted from either quebec city or montreal to now really montreal..so guessing it would be claude-robillard as first option for stadium..maybe cepsum as another option

1 hour ago, Big_M said:

Good, thought you just read his twitter post..the interview came a little later..nice to see him so motivated..hopefully he has the big money investors..it shifted from either quebec city or montreal to now really montreal..so guessing it would be claude-robillard as first option for stadium..maybe cepsum as another option

C. Robillard is a 5 min. drive from my house. Been to all Supra & Impact games there as a double S/T holder but I believe that Laval would be the very best option for new team. Putting a team on Mtl island would make it look like the little brother, so to speak, to the Impact. Laval (400K) would make it a more direct (separate) competitor in my opinion. In any case I'm in again as a double S/T holder.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...