Canadians abroad: November 30 - December 6, 2018

DJT

Guidelines for this thread

• In this thread post match updates on all Canadians abroad for November 30 - December 6, 2018.
  • If you find updates posted in some other thread then post them here as well, but be sure to credit the original poster.
  • If there is news that is particularly significant (eg. someone scores a big goal, someone gets injured, etc.) then feel free to begin a new thread on that topic in order to draw greater attention or start a discussion, but also post that news here.
  • Some comments on news posted in this thread are okay, but let's not let this thread go off into a long discussion. If the news already appears in another thread (as per the previous bullet) then post your comments in that other thread, otherwise if you want to say something significant or if it is likely to generate replies then begin a new thread.

England

Hoilett starts for Cardiff against Wolves. Hoilett just scored a stunning strike from distance right into the top corner.

Poland

Steven Vitoria played the last 11 in Lechia Gdansk's 2-0 win over Slask Wrocklaw.

Scotland

Fraser Aird starts for Dundee United against Ayr. Ayr put 5 past Dundee United. 

6 hours ago, Stryker911 said:

They were also down 2-0 when he came on and they scored 2 in the 21 minutes he played.

4 hours ago, Keegan said:

Who watches games anymore? We simply make judgments on how a player played based on minutes played and the score. 

"You are all bloody box score fans!" J. Herdman

England

Leutwiler is on the bench.

Scotland

Jackson starts against Hamilton. Red carded in a 3-1 loss

Zanatta starts against Ross County. Yellow caded in a 1-0 loss

Trafford is on the ICTFC bench for today's match with Falkirk. Haber is also on the bench. 3-2 win for Falkirk, Trafford played 33, Haber 13.

David Norman is on the bench for todays match with Partick. Played the last 20 in a 1-0 win. 

Paton starts for Stenhousemuir against Arbroath. 90 mins in a 5-2 loss.

51 minutes ago, Club Linesman said:

That was a “Canadian” hard nosed play.  Giving his all to get the all important goal, damn the consequences.  Maybe our hockey culture is rubbing off on him.

Dangerous play and a red all day.  If it were Borjan getting driven into like that by a Honduran we'd  be screaming about how dirty it was.

7 hours ago, Club Linesman said:

That was a “Canadian” hard nosed play.  Giving his all to get the all important goal, damn the consequences.  Maybe our hockey culture is rubbing off on him.

That was an absolutely shocking challenge on Zlamal and if Arfield weren’t one of us, I’d be even angrier than I am already - I’m sure I would have been calling for his head if I were at the stadium.

9 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

That was an absolutely shocking challenge on Zlamal and if Arfield weren’t one of us, I’d be even angrier than I am already - I’m sure I would have been calling for his head if I were at the stadium.

I’m sure we will disagree but I don’t think it was the worst tackle in the game

12 hours ago, Aird25 said:

Godinho and Arfield lining up against each other in a match that could see the winner go top of the Scottish Premiership. Godinho sets up the goal to see Hearts go up 1-0

Highlights for the match. Got to say that tackle was absolutely horrible no idea what went through his mind there.

Archived