Canada vs French Guiana Sunday March 24th 2019 in Vancouver

2 minutes ago, ESG Shawn said:

@admin How do we go about adding people to our order? There are a few of us Alberta V's ( @shermanator @HaliCanuck @OnkelDal ) who want to sit together but all purchased separately. 

Thanks!

Just order again with the same email address (Pay Pal account)

I will automatically consolidate them.

Unless you don't like them and want them somewhere else.... ;)

Awesome, glad you guys are coming for the game! 

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, admin said:

Just order again with the same email address (Pay Pal account)

I will automatically consolidate them.

Unless you don't like them and want them somewhere else.... ;)

Awesome, glad you guys are coming for the game! 

Just to be clear here, this applies to people who want to add tickets to their order. 

Use the same email and I will consolidate them and seat them together. 

JM

10 minutes ago, BuzzAndSting said:

Generally it's the Thursday or Friday before the camp at about 12pm EST so that would make it the 14th or 15th.

Yup. Another week before the familiar names (and familiar discussions about absentees). 

Just now, admin said:

Yeah, it was at the Ex or maybe it was that psycho burger made out of fried chicken for buns or something.....

Oh yeah, the CNE is my annual "let's see how strong my heart still is" meal.

On 3/6/2019 at 9:14 PM, admin said:

RS could eat that. 

I remember him eating something like it once, maybe not hat big... but like it. 

Why only one hotdog? Seems mingy and subversive. (It better not be a veggie dog.)  My kidneys failed just looking at this...

I was looking at Ticketmaster today and there's a locked section at the top of sections 210-213 that requires a code to buy the tickets. So, I guess my question is, is there a large contingent of French Guiana fans coming or is it for another reason. Second question has anyone got the email yet confirming tickets or whatever?

8 hours ago, SkuseisLoose said:

I was looking at Ticketmaster today and there's a locked section at the top of sections 210-213 that requires a code to buy the tickets. So, I guess my question is, is there a large contingent of French Guiana fans coming or is it for another reason. Second question has anyone got the email yet confirming tickets or whatever?

I am just waiting for the event details to get finalized. Then I will send out an update. 

The tickets will start going out by email on the 18th/19th.

Just waiting for the Saturday night event to be locked down. 

Sorry if this is a repeat question. I scanned the message board and didn't see anything about pregame supporters pub.  @admin Is there an official supporters spot organized yet?  Ive got a big group coming and want to start letting people know where to gather.

Thanks!

1 hour ago, janx said:

Sorry if this is a repeat question. I scanned the message board and didn't see anything about pregame supporters pub.  @admin Is there an official supporters spot organized yet?  Ive got a big group coming and want to start letting people know where to gather.

Thanks!

Just waiting to finalize both venues.  The Saturday night event, and pre game. 

Well... let's start the predictions for the call ups for the game.
Below is my 23 man squad:

GOAL KEEPERS:
Milan Borjan
Maxime Crepeau
Greg Ranjitsingh (surprise, surprise)

DEFENDERS:
Doneil Henry
Derek Corneilus 
Kamal Miller
Manjekar James
Sam Adekugbe
Marcus Godinho
Zachary Brault-Guillard 

MIDFIELDERS:
Atiba Hutchinson
Scott Arfield
Samuel Piette
Junior Hoilett
Alphonso Davies
Mark Anthony-Kaye (Tesho Akindele - if his injury puts him out)
David Wootherspoon
Jonathan Osorio
Russell Tiebert (only cause he's on the promotions)

FORWARDS:
Lucas Cavallini
Jonathan David
Cyle Larin
Ballou Tabla

I know it's probably not going to happen, but I'd invite Straith and / or Hainault to camp. Henry is the only CB playing at the moment, besides rookie Miller (who I'd invite, but probably wouldn't play). Both "Germans" are playing every week, they have been part of the MNT and a bit of experience could be useful in Vancouver. A draw would get us there, but a win would put us in a good spot (top 3 or 4). 

EDIT: similar problem for LB, we have a couple of options who haven't played serious games in months now. I'd still call and play Adekugbe, but it's far from ideal. 

12 hours ago, Jahinho Guerro said:

Well... let's start the predictions for the call ups for the game.
Below is my 23 man squad:

GOAL KEEPERS:
Milan Borjan
Maxime Crepeau
Greg Ranjitsingh (surprise, surprise)

DEFENDERS:
Doneil Henry
Derek Corneilus 
Kamal Miller
Manjekar James
Sam Adekugbe
Marcus Godinho
Zachary Brault-Guillard 

MIDFIELDERS:
Atiba Hutchinson
Scott Arfield
Samuel Piette
Junior Hoilett
Alphonso Davies
Mark Anthony-Kaye (Tesho Akindele - if his injury puts him out)
David Wootherspoon
Jonathan Osorio
Russell Tiebert (only cause he's on the promotions)

FORWARDS:
Lucas Cavallini
Jonathan David
Cyle Larin
Ballou Tabla

I would call an almost exact same roster with maybe a change or two.  It is going to be very interesting to see if there are any surprises.  I am a big supporter of making sure you call players that are playing, although I am not sure we are at the level to leave our best players at home even if they are struggling for minutes with club.

Would you consider taking a Tosaint Ricketts, Simeone Jackson or Tesho Akindele over players like Tabla, Larin & Millar?  Based on current form and the possibility that the latter 3 may not see much playing time at all before the Gold Cup?

I still believe that the club you play for gives some merit to our NT selection but it will be interesting to follow in the coming months.

Archived