Montreal Impact offseason 2018-19

Blackdude

Strong preseason for Montreal..3 wins 2 draws 1 goal allowed..piatti-urruti a good duo..bayiha getting a lot of time seems Garde really likes him on right wing..choiniere with a stunner..cb's not tested too much..shome plays too slow..not a huge number of important players went out and two strong ones in..should make the playoffs this year

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any insight into ZBG and Legault? 

I saw on twitter that Legault is expected to be offered a contract.  How did they look in preseason?  How many minutes can we expect? 

Shame that RB looks so loaded but I read Legault looked decent on the left as well.

59 minutes ago, Keegan said:

Any insight into ZBG and Legault? 

I saw on twitter that Legault is expected to be offered a contract.  How did they look in preseason?  How many minutes can we expect? 

Shame that RB looks so loaded but I read Legault looked decent on the left as well.

I would expect one of the 2 players to be loaned to Ottawa, at least for now. ZBG is a little older than Legault and more experienced, so he’ll probably remain with the Impact as the backup for Bacary Sagna at right back. On the left side they have a solid starter in Lovitz, and Raitala can back up that position as well as centre back.

Archived