(Bile) Hood Waheleye

Ngravs

Does anyone have any information on him? I saw he signed with CD Leganés via Canadasoccernews on Instagram. I also saw on twitter that he played League one Ontario and trialed with the Spurs. I couldn’t find much else on him. 

If there’s already a thread on him delete this one!

On 11/6/2018 at 2:51 AM, John Marco said:

I Believe He playing with C.D Leganes B Also with a Pro Contract under the Club

As I said, he is not on the B roster in Tercera, fourth tier

https://www.rffm.es/pnfg/NPcd/NFG_VisEquipos?cod_primaria=1000119&Codigo_Equipo=94 or on the C roster. 

or on the C roster in Primera Aficionados, fifth tier Madrid region

https://www.rffm.es/pnfg/NPcd/NFG_VisEquipos?cod_primaria=1000119&Codigo_Equipo=4936105

I get a little teed off with these false reports coming out. He did play for the C last season, as I say, in 6th tier. 

What do people get out of incorrectly reporting on players, like Wakeleleye and Matis Romero? I don't get it.

5 hours ago, Toje said:

At the moment on the Canucks Abroad list he is not listed as being with Leganes nor any other club.

As Leganés has come up a bit with a few Canadians, I wonder if there is a deal going on. 

Here's how it works, or could work.

A players "signs" with a club or academy or training group, paying them a fair amount for their services.

In return, this soccer business tries to "place" them somewhere that will somehow fulfill their promises of a successful future. So they make a deal with a club, and pay them to take their players, but on a lower level team, in this case a C team in 6th tier. Now 6th in Spain is not that bad, I know because I watch it, but it is not near a proper professional level for a Canadian, the way Spanish 4th tier might be. 

And then they get to announce that this or that player now plays in this great club, call it Leganés. A La Liga team, and been in top flight for a few years now, so like a Brighton and Hove perhaps, a Chievo Verona level team. And they throw out rumours, that he is on this A team, or this level, when in fact it is not true. Why does the truth get stretched like this? Because they know that no one will check, that the player is happy to have a hyped resume, and they then put this half-truth on their web to attract more unsuspecting young players, who will continue to feed the machine. 

I have no idea if this is what really happened with Bile Hood Waheleye. But it appears to be happening, as we are seeing it appearing on this board in a way I am totally opposed to. Because there is a degree of scam involved, and that cannot be.

So edit, and to conclude: let's not feed the lies and promote falsehood, as it advances absolutely nothing, and helps some people make money in a way that is dishonest. So no half-truths, no BS, and no more feeding these soccer investors preying on the unsuspecting, which we have a lot of in Canada.

Archived