Joakim Milli

Toje

1 hour ago, Toje said:

Great Find! To add to your information did some research:

He is indeed the 3rd GK in the First Team 

US Lecce recently promoted to Serie B

– Has a contract until June 30, 2020 –

Maxime Blanchard is a 20 year old GK with Cavese in Serie D last season.  He played for the first team in the Serie D playoffs and helped them win promotion.  Unfortunately, he was released at the end of the season.  Maxime is from Montreal.

Yesli Rayane (also a GK from Montreal) just turned 19 and was with Vibonese in Serie C last year.  He was recenetly released by mutual consent.

Edited by Toje

1 hour ago, BLennard said:

Yes there is. Here is the link to their facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/cleansheetinternational/

Ive seen Breza train on here too. If you ask me, they look like they're doing a pretty good job at developing professional keepers.

You seem to have a lot of knowledge about keeper prospects, especially Quebec ones. Are you a coach, a keen fan, or something else? Just curious more than anything, really appreciate your insight so far.

The coach for Clean Sheet is Rino Angelillo, and I used to coach with him back when he was just starting out (3-4 years ago). Another funny thing is Breza was my teammate for 3 years (he is one year younger).  So you can say that Im pretty lucky to have met these awesome hard working people. And Im glad all their efforts are paying off. Right now, Im just following them from afar, but I still have my contacts.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I mean I am no expert but I've seen the Clean Sheet guys train a couple of times, and I've also only seen Busti's Canada games, but Milli is a good keeper and I believe he should get invited to the U23 camp. I cannot say who is better between him and Busti. But certainly, I think Breza is the best out of the three.

On 11/1/2018 at 7:23 AM, BLennard said:

Yes there is. Here is the link to their facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/cleansheetinternational/

Ive seen Breza train on here too. If you ask me, they look like they're doing a pretty good job at developing professional keepers.

Can we get them to develop some central defenders?

12 hours ago, BLennard said:

I mean I am no expert but I've seen the Clean Sheet guys train a couple of times, and I've also only seen Busti's Canada games, but Milli is a good keeper and I believe he should get invited to the U23 camp. I cannot say who is better between him and Busti. But certainly, I think Breza is the best out of the three.

Breza, Milli and Desjardins, lets get them all in that camp!

But it's incredibly hard to determine who's better (or who has the highest ceiling). I believe Pantemis isn't too bad either (nor is Carducci TBH). 

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
35 minutes ago, VinceA said:

For some of these dudes I wonder why they opt to stay in Italy at the semi-pro level rather than see if the CPL is an option. You never hear about guys making it out of Serie D.

Were CPL teams interested in him?

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...