Saint Kitts & Nevis vs Canada - Sunday November 18th

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, dyslexic nam said:

With Tiebert, Piette and Atiba all named to the starting line up, I wonder if Atiba is moving into the back line.

I think he will be part of a 3 man midfield, maybe with Teibert sitting in front of Piette who might be deeper in front of the back 4, we'll need Atiba's creativity further up the pitch!

8 minutes ago, Gian-Luca said:

I am 4-3-2-1 - Cavallini up top with Tabla and Hoilett to either flank, then Atiba, Teibert and Piette with the latter at the bottom of a triangle, back four with Davies at left back (but hopefully pushing up a lot).

I think it’s exactly that.  4-3-3 vs 4-2-3-1 is pretty subjective to be honest sometimes but that’s what I see tonight.  Herdman has traditionally liked a 4-3-3 on the women’s side.

4 minutes ago, gator said:

I think he will be part of a 3 man midfield, maybe with Teibert sitting in front of Piette who might be deeper in front of the back 4, we'll need Atiba's creativity further up the pitch!

Fair enough - but the same could be said for Davies.  I get that his pace helps him both jump into the attack and get back and defend but I am still not a huge fan of him playing left back.

The CONCACAF lineup page has our jersey numbers listed in this formation:

Cavallini-Hoilett
Hutchinson-Davies-Teibert-Piette
Tabla-Henry-Cornelius-ZBG
Borjan

https://www.concacafnationsleague.com/en/nations-league-qualifying/game-detail/440483#tab_match=match-details

(They also only show 8 SKN players in a 4-3-1 so there's a good chance what they have for us isn't accurate.) ?

Archived