Saint Kitts & Nevis vs Canada - Sunday November 18th

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, hulkrogan said:

I’m stuck at my in-laws for dinner during this time slot. Any tips for how to record the stream or otherwise watch this game later?

You can always watch it later on oz.  The trick is not seing the score.

I think someone stated earlier if you have a direct link to it you might be able to skip the score.  

We could post it here, but coming here would defeat the purpose likely....

11 minutes ago, admin said:

You can always watch it later on oz.  The trick is not seing the score.

I think someone stated earlier if you have a direct link to it you might be able to skip the score.  

We could post it here, but coming here would defeat the purpose likely....

I remember when we used to post threads with "(R)" in the title to indicate a results or live match thread - the idea being that other threads woundn't contain spoilers. We seem to have moved away from that since compliance was low and it was pretty unenforceable.

Can someone put the link to the match with no results in a separate thread pretty please. Last game vs Dominica I tried to find the replay on oz And came across the score in the first 30 seconds of looking. 

Whoever did it would be as valuable as Davies and Herdman’s new drone that he uses for his practices and highlight videos! ?

1 hour ago, spitfire said:

it will be midnight when its kicks off here and I have to work at 6am Monday morning..

same. I'm in France. Trying to figure out if this game is being overhyped when it most likely is an easy 3-0 win... likely going to stay awake until we've scored 2 so I hope Herdman puts out his attack formation like the previous two matches!

6 minutes ago, Boominbooty said:

Can someone put the link to the match with no results in a separate thread pretty please. Last game vs Dominica I tried to find the replay on oz And came across the score in the first 30 seconds of looking. 

Whoever did it would be as valuable as Davies and Herdman’s new drone that he uses for his practices and highlight videos! ?

Direct link to the Canada page of the CNL streaming site: https://www.oz.com/cnl/collection/d8d962f7-895a-40bb-bc79-98d916661a75

As you can see, the previous games are there without scores in the titles. (The Dominica game is unavailable to play in Canada because TSN holds the rights to that match.)

1 hour ago, dyslexic nam said:

I remember when we used to post threads with "(R)" in the title to indicate a results or live match thread - the idea being that other threads woundn't contain spoilers. We seem to have moved away from that since compliance was low and it was pretty unenforceable.

And today it's impossible. 

Websites, twitter, FB ect....

19 minutes ago, RS said:

Direct link to the Canada page of the CNL streaming site: https://www.oz.com/cnl/collection/d8d962f7-895a-40bb-bc79-98d916661a75

As you can see, the previous games are there without scores in the titles. (The Dominica game is unavailable to play in Canada because TSN holds the rights to that match.)

I'll put it on the front page of this site.

That way people can go directly to it without seeing any scores.

4 hours ago, Greatest Cockney Rip Off said:

I’m in the same time zone. Think I’ll watch the recorded stream at 5am before I need to go to work. 

Same! Although knackered out over the weekend so I’m going to have to watch it later than that. Hope to wake up to a nice comfortable win

1 minute ago, ghostknownunknown said:

3-3-3-1?

1 minute ago, ghostknownunknown said:

3-3-3-1?

I don't think so, more of what GL predicts, I think it will be 4 in the back, Henry and Cornelius in the middle with Davies on the left and ZBG on the right!

3 minutes ago, Gian-Luca said:

I am 4-3-2-1 - Cavallini up top with Tabla and Hoilett to either flank, then Atiba, Teibert and Piette with the latter at the bottom of a triangle, back four with Davies at left back (but hopefully pushing up a lot).

Yes, I think it will be something like this, that should give us some teeth in the middle of the pitch to deal with counters and allow the FB's to get forward, there should be enough attacking options with this lineup!

Archived