A good result for this game (promo wise)

Admin

It seems the posters and table set ups at Voyageurs Cup games and the Allstate soccer show have had an effect. 

At least five people have emailed me saying we met at such and such an event and are coming to their first game.

There are many people asking which Shoeless Joe's to go to because it is also their first game. ( Because I took the location for granted as known)

Not all of them bought tickets through us, the supporters section isn't for everyone.  That's ok.  Just glad they are going to the game.

Thanks to all the people who helped out. 

JM

I had 8 friends at the game tonight. I think only one person had been to BMO field before (Argos fan) and probably only 2 had been to a soccer game before. They seemed to have a good time. We will see if I can get them to come again. It might be tough if Toronto gets the March game (ie: colder than tonight :) )

Didn't know where to put this but here is just as good as any I suppose. Was nice to see ( at Shoeless ) Jamie again and meeting Dont't Panic, Dyslexic Nam, Olympique de Marseille and a couple more that I can't remember the names (sorry, too old and too many beers, maybe not in that order). Hoping to make the trip again in March.

Archived