Canadians abroad: October 12-18, 2018

DJT

Guidelines for this thread

• In this thread post match updates on all Canadians abroad for October 12-18, 2018.
  • If you find updates posted in some other thread then post them here as well, but be sure to credit the original poster.
  • If there is news that is particularly significant (eg. someone scores a big goal, someone gets injured, etc.) then feel free to begin a new thread on that topic in order to draw greater attention or start a discussion, but also post that news here.
  • Some comments on news posted in this thread are okay, but let's not let this thread go off into a long discussion. If the news already appears in another thread (as per the previous bullet) then post your comments in that other thread, otherwise if you want to say something significant or if it is likely to generate replies then begin a new thread.

Fraser Aird scored and played 79 min as Dundee Utd won at Partick

Zanatta played the whole game and scored a penalty as Alloa won on penalties over Dunfermline in the IrnBru Cup

Norman Jr remained on the bench for QotS as they lost 2-0 at East Fife in the cup

Twardek played the whole match as Sligo lost 2-0 at Motherwell in the IrnBru Cup

In the Swedish 3rd tier, Epplette played the whole game as Karlslunds got a big win away to Arameisk-Syrianska, and Thompson remained on the bench for Ljungskile

1 hour ago, chris_yk said:

Fraser Aird scored and played 79 min as Dundee Utd won at Partick

Zanatta played the whole game and scored a penalty as Alloa won on penalties over Dunfermline in the IrnBru Cup

Norman Jr remained on the bench for QotS as they lost 2-0 at East Fife in the cup

Twardek played the whole match as Sligo lost 2-0 at Motherwell in the IrnBru Cup

In the Swedish 3rd tier, Epplette played the whole game as Karlslunds got a big win away to Arameisk-Syrianska, and Thompson remained on the bench for Ljungskile

Airds goal is at 2:40

I think his penalty is 1:47 but I’m not sure 

10 hours ago, Scorpion26 said:

How did Laryea do in this game do you know?

Completely forgot about this guy.

A few seasons ago, I thought he'd be a guy who would eventually make his way into the pool. Not saying he wont eventually, but it's certainly looking much less likely.

The increased competition is unfortunate for him, but it's fantastic to see as a fan of this team.

He's up to 20 MLS appearances since joining the first team in 2016. Not bad, but gone are the days where that automatically gets you in our team. 

I do like this player and wish him the best. With all the turmoil in Orlando, I hope he gets a chance to cement himself in that team. He is still only a "MAK-level" season away from getting back in the conversation for a call, I think. 

Archived