Women's World Cup France 2019

Vic

@Benjamin Massey and @Sam I'm glad you guys seem to have sold all of the tickets you bought.  Even though I can't really afford to go to France, my credit could technically take me there, & my irresponsibility has been nagging in my ear.  It's best if the option is entirely removed for me.

@Sport Shaman I'm sorry I won't see you in France, but I should be in Edmonton for the June 1st CPL game.  If you haven't left for France, by then I will see you there?

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On ‎3‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 9:28 PM, MrsC said:

@Benjamin Massey and @Sam I'm glad you guys seem to have sold all of the tickets you bought.  Even though I can't really afford to go to France, my credit could technically take me there, & my irresponsibility has been nagging in my ear.  It's best if the option is entirely removed for me.

@Sport Shaman I'm sorry I won't see you in France, but I should be in Edmonton for the June 1st CPL game.  If you haven't left for France, by then I will see you there?

Yes you will. Not leaving for France until June 7th. Looking forward to it.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎3‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 9:28 PM, MrsC said:

I assume that you will be there for the Valour FC home opener? You probably already know, but if you don't I should warn you that some FC Edmonton supporters are headed there for "Winnipeg Away".

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/winnipeg-away-2019-season-opener-tickets-59797518989?fbclid=IwAR0sFHPBn39BgXmiEGYH5WmaxFf_aUgu-jjtYch-W5i5EwiPO8gpdNMBqQo

1 hour ago, Sport Shaman said:

I assume that you will be there for the Valour FC home opener? You probably already know, but if you don't I should warn you that some FC Edmonton supporters are headed there for "Winnipeg Away".

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/winnipeg-away-2019-season-opener-tickets-59797518989?fbclid=IwAR0sFHPBn39BgXmiEGYH5WmaxFf_aUgu-jjtYch-W5i5EwiPO8gpdNMBqQo

I do know :)  I've been chatting with Dallas about it.  Are you coming? 

50 minutes ago, MrsC said:

I do know :)  I've been chatting with Dallas about it.  Are you coming? 

My apologies to everyone else about talking CPL on this thread.

I am unable to make the Winnipeg match because I made a pact with my father in law in Calgary. I will go to Calgary that weekend for the Cavalry season and home opener and he will visit Edmonton the next weekend for the FCE home opener. If not for that I would probably be.

• 2 weeks later...

New to the forum and wondering where this should go. I know it's early but myself and a friend are probably driving from Nice to Montpellier on June 10 and returning June 11. (train connection doesn't seem to be good) Looking to share rides if possible. Please let me know if there is a better spot than this.