Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
shamrock

Jordan Perruzza

Recommended Posts

52 minutes ago, Bison44 said:

Worst-Soccer-Haircuts.jpg?resize=480,336

He could do worse than try to emulate this hair from the 90's.  

 

How dare you insult this iconic haircut

All the boys should rock this for the next two years

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know it's just a clip, but he looks more dynamic than before. Could just be filling out, or could be bad scouting on my part (from before or from now).

But those finishes. Woof.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, El Diego said:

I know it's just a clip, but he looks more dynamic than before. Could just be filling out, or could be bad scouting on my part (from before or from now).

But those finishes. Woof.

I’ll say nope, because I share the same assessment.

He definitely looks bigger, definitely looks more dynamic than before. I know it’s USL but I’m excited for this kid.

He has the European golden ticket passport, so his future is promising.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mikmacdo said:

I would like to see TFC go with Ayo and Jordan as the strikers next year. Get rid of JOzy and buy a DP left winger. 

If Ayo finishes very strong I could see that - if not TFC will spend $$ on a striker 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Floortom said:

If Ayo finishes very strong I could see that - if not TFC will spend $$ on a striker 

I think they won’t buy a striker especially if Ayo continues his form. I think they need to get a winger for balance and they’ll have that budget when they free up space by getting rid/reducing contacts of Gallardo 300K, Mullins 260k, Zavaleta 300k, and Ciman 460k.

Peruzza should get Mullins minutes next year, but you know Vanney

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Toronto FC has a bunch of low contribution relatively high income players and can be even better with balance next year.

Bradley and Altidore will be gone I think.  I think Toronto will sign a star winger  (maybe Hoilett) and a star CM.  
 

Right now Ayo is auditioning for the striker role for next year.  I’m not sure if they will give it to him or not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, RS said:

?

Implication that Vanney witholds playing time for those with a Canadian passport. It's basically a conspiracy theory used to explain why players such as Liam Fraser don't get as much playing time as Marky Delgado. 

Edited by Obinna

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Obinna said:

Implication that Vanney witholds playing time for those with a Canadian passport. It's basically a conspiracy theory used to explain why players such as Liam Fraser don't get as much playing time as Marky Delgado. 

So let me get this straight: This theory posits that if Ayo Akinola goes on to become a consistent 10-15 goal scorer in MLS, Greg Vanney will still elect to make his team considerably weaker if/when Akinola switches to the CMNT based solely on his allegiance to one national team over another?

And the proof of this theory is that Marky Delgado, who isn't anywhere near the USMNT picture but has over 150 appearances for a very good Toronto FC side, starts over Liam Fraser?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, RS said:

So let me get this straight: This theory posits that if Ayo Akinola goes on to become a consistent 10-15 goal scorer in MLS, Greg Vanney will still elect to make his team considerably weaker if/when Akinola switches to the CMNT based solely on his allegiance to one national team over another?

And the proof of this theory is that Marky Delgado, who isn't anywhere near the USMNT picture but has over 150 appearances for a very good Toronto FC side, starts over Liam Fraser?

It's more tongue in cheek than you make it sound, but basically yes.

Edited by Obinna

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Obinna said:

It's more tongue in cheek than you make it sounds, but basically yes.

Ah yes, I'm the one making it sound ridiculous. My bad. 🤣

But in all seriousness, any coach who does this deserves to be fired on the spot. It's one thing for coaches to have their favourites (they all do), but if the team is successful it doesn't really matter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, RS said:

Ah yes, I'm the one making it sound ridiculous. My bad. 🤣

But in all seriousness, any coach who does this deserves to be fired on the spot. It's one thing for coaches to have their favourites (they all do), but if the team is successful it doesn't really matter.

All good. And I didn't think you were making it sounds ridiculous btw. The theory is plenty ridiculous as it is. :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
59 minutes ago, RS said:

Ah yes, I'm the one making it sound ridiculous. My bad. 🤣

But in all seriousness, any coach who does this deserves to be fired on the spot. It's one thing for coaches to have their favourites (they all do), but if the team is successful it doesn't really matter.

Thanks @Obinna for explaining the sarcasm.😁

 

Edited by Shway

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...