Jump to content
Ansem

Ferdi Kadioglu

Recommended Posts

Just now, SthMelbRed said:

I don't even know what this means. 🙄

It is as plain as day do I have to paint you a damn picture? Thinkin you about to embarrass me...the second you try to start **** with me I will go off even further than I already have. I'm grieving but I feel more rage towards everything and everyone and people have been going at me on here for the longest but now I'm at the point where I've had it and the grief, the rage is just going to keep coming out especially if you try to even quote me with any kind of foolishness.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, TGAA_Star said:

It is as plain as day do I have to paint you a damn picture? Thinkin you about to embarrass me...the second you try to start **** with me I will go off even further than I already have. I'm grieving but I feel more rage towards everything and everyone and people have been going at me on here for the longest but now I'm at the point where I've had it and the grief, the rage is just going to keep coming out especially if you try to even quote me with any kind of foolishness.

Like I said before, you really need to take a break from posting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Bertuzzi44 said:

Please ban this clown. Spam posts all the time, and now is threatening other forum members. Give me mod privileges, I'll do it...

 

Go ahead and do it FUCKIN DO IT DO IT because I don't give a damn anymore because the second you guys tried me, you awoke something inside of me that I've tried to keep hidden😡😡😡😡😡🤬

Edited by TGAA_Star

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Bertuzzi44 said:

Well it certainly wasn't restraint

 

 

I tried to restrain myself but you people can't even see when a man is grieving or know well enough to back the **** off

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TGAA_Star said:

I tried to restrain myself but you people can't even see when a man is grieving or know well enough to back the **** off

No ones forcing you to comment on the forum while you're grieving...

(or at all)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Obinna said:

Anyone else use this board as a form of escapism? I know I do. Talking about soccer with like-minded people can be an effective way to take a break from life, which is what TGAA seems to be doing. I can sympathize with him this time around. 

Of course! I love everyone on this board and would gladly buy them a beer even if we don't agree on everything. We all love the game and we all love the Canadian game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Obinna said:

Anyone else use this board as a form of escapism? I know I do. Talking about soccer with like-minded people can be an effective way to take a break from life, which is what TGAA seems to be doing. I can sympathize with him this time around. 

Sure, but if escapism involves threats, it is inappropriate.  And it doesn't belong here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, kacbru said:

Sure, but if escapism involves threats, it is inappropriate.  And it doesn't belong here.

I don't think he came here today to threaten people. He probably came here to talk a little soccer to take a break from his situation, but he was provoked (as usual), which triggered him to make his "threat". 

Even Wiley Coyote knew when to give it a rest and clock out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Obinna said:

Anyone else use this board as a form of escapism? I know I do. Talking about soccer with like-minded people can be an effective way to take a break from life, which is what TGAA seems to be doing. I can sympathize with him this time around. 

I do.  I ended up meeting and having beers with (I think) everyone from Hamilton/ Burlington when the BSB was formed from a splinter of this group.  It also helped that Maurader and I took our CSA coaching lessons sitting beside each other, which was a 100% coincidence.  I saw him have the board up and it turned out we were commenting on the same thread at the time.  Totally random.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Ansem said:

NO

 

12 hours ago, Obinna said:

I don't think he came here today to threaten people. He probably came here to talk a little soccer to take a break from his situation, but he was provoked (as usual), which triggered him to make his "threat".

"Provoked"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...