Ferdi Kadioglu

Ansem

Just now, SthMelbRed said:

I don't even know what this means. 🙄

It is as plain as day do I have to paint you a damn picture? Thinkin you about to embarrass me...the second you try to start shit with me I will go off even further than I already have. I'm grieving but I feel more rage towards everything and everyone and people have been going at me on here for the longest but now I'm at the point where I've had it and the grief, the rage is just going to keep coming out especially if you try to even quote me with any kind of foolishness.

17 minutes ago, TGAA_Star said:

It is as plain as day do I have to paint you a damn picture? Thinkin you about to embarrass me...the second you try to start **** with me I will go off even further than I already have. I'm grieving but I feel more rage towards everything and everyone and people have been going at me on here for the longest but now I'm at the point where I've had it and the grief, the rage is just going to keep coming out especially if you try to even quote me with any kind of foolishness.

Like I said before, you really need to take a break from posting.

3 minutes ago, Bertuzzi44 said:

Please ban this clown. Spam posts all the time, and now is threatening other forum members. Give me mod privileges, I'll do it...

Go ahead and do it FUCKIN DO IT DO IT because I don't give a damn anymore because the second you guys tried me, you awoke something inside of me that I've tried to keep hidden😡😡😡😡😡🤬

Edited by TGAA_Star

40 minutes ago, Obinna said:

Anyone else use this board as a form of escapism? I know I do. Talking about soccer with like-minded people can be an effective way to take a break from life, which is what TGAA seems to be doing. I can sympathize with him this time around. 

Of course! I love everyone on this board and would gladly buy them a beer even if we don't agree on everything. We all love the game and we all love the Canadian game.

1 hour ago, Obinna said:

Anyone else use this board as a form of escapism? I know I do. Talking about soccer with like-minded people can be an effective way to take a break from life, which is what TGAA seems to be doing. I can sympathize with him this time around. 

Sure, but if escapism involves threats, it is inappropriate.  And it doesn't belong here.

10 minutes ago, kacbru said:

Sure, but if escapism involves threats, it is inappropriate.  And it doesn't belong here.

I don't think he came here today to threaten people. He probably came here to talk a little soccer to take a break from his situation, but he was provoked (as usual), which triggered him to make his "threat". 

Even Wiley Coyote knew when to give it a rest and clock out. 

1 hour ago, Obinna said:

I do.  I ended up meeting and having beers with (I think) everyone from Hamilton/ Burlington when the BSB was formed from a splinter of this group.  It also helped that Maurader and I took our CSA coaching lessons sitting beside each other, which was a 100% coincidence.  I saw him have the board up and it turned out we were commenting on the same thread at the time.  Totally random.

• 1 month later...
7 minutes ago, Strait Red said:

Report from a Turkish journalist contradicts the report earlier in the week that Ferdi has been called up by Turkey. The translation of the tweet from Turkish to English isn’t very good, but it would seem he might be joining 🇨🇦

37A44C17-449D-4D40-9CCE-DAAA1A1BF6D0.jpeg

🙏🏼🙏🏼

1 minute ago, Strait Red said:

Report from a Turkish journalist contradicts the report earlier in the week that Ferdi has been called up by Turkey. The translation of the tweet from Turkish to English isn’t very good, but it would seem he might be joining 🇨🇦

Turkish translations always make no sense but I assume it means he got invited? Could just be a rumour that the CSA has been in contact, hopefully it means he’s leaning towards us. ;)

Imagine a midfield with Eustaquio-Kadioglu-Arfield/Atiba. Nasty. 

The enticement of playing with Davies and David, on a team that is guaranteed a berth at WC2026, is a pretty big selling point. No idea if this specific opportunity will materialize but we are no longer the last chance saloon for players with options.  We are a rising team with a whole lotta upside, and the press that our brightest stars are will definitely turn a few heads.  

Here’s hoping...

40 minutes ago, Strait Red said:

The tweet right before says that the Dutch team also reached out to him, as this article points out https://www.diyagonal.net/hem-hollanda-hem-kanada-ferdiyi-milli-takima-istiyor/ . 

I think it's just saying that all three teams are vying for him...

ferdi.JPG

ferdi2.JPG

Edited by PiedPilko

Couldn’t help but notice Ferdi is pretty versatile across the midfield, having experience at CAM/RW/LW, although I’m not sure how much experience on the wings. Couldn’t help but brainstorm some possible lineups with Ferdi in:

edit: my bad on having Henry in net on the 3rd formation 😅 

0BED22B1-FA35-4E8C-A048-F19C5DA401C3.jpeg

3F2E49D9-35D1-4F38-9AEC-2E1790F9D47C.jpeg

FFF3AC87-A211-4DFC-A533-C3B113120EBB.jpeg

Edited by N1ckbr0wn