FIFA 19 Player ratings - Canada

Blackjack15

https://www.futhead.com/19/nations/canada/?page=1

https://sofifa.com/team/111455?hl=en-US

Thought some of you might be interested

Forwards 

CF

Cyle Larin (75 OVR), Lucas Cavallini (71 OVR), Jonathan David (66 OVR), Tosaint Ricketts (65 OVR), Anthony Jackson-Hamel (65 OVR), Jordan Hamilton (65 OVR), Brian Wright (59 OVR)

LW/RW

Junior Hoilett (75 OVR), Alphonso Davies (72 OVR), Tesho Akindele (66 OVR), Raheem Edwards (64 OVR)

Midfielders:

CDM

Atiba Hutchinson (78 OVR), Sam Piette (70 OVR), Russell Teibert (66 OVR), Daniel Stanese (64 OVR), Liam Fraser (60 OVR)

CM

Jonathan Osorio (70 OVR), Will Johnson (69 OVR), Mark Anthony-Kaye (69 OVR), Pedro Pacheco (68 OVR), Massih Wassey (66 OVR), Louis Beland-Goyette (61 OVR), Shamit Shome (58 OVR), Kwame Awuah (55 OVR)

LM

Scott Arfield (73 OVR), David Choiniere (61 OVR), Kris Twardek (55 OVR)

RM

David Wotherspoon (66 OVR), Jay Chapman (65 OVR), Richie Laryea (57 OVR)

CAM 

Kianz Froese (63 OVR)

Defenders:

CB

Manjrekar James (67 OVR), Andre Hainault (67 OVR), Adam Straith (66 OVR), Dejan Jakovic (66 OVR), Steven Vitoria (66 OVR), Doneil Henry (65 OVR), Amer Didic (59 OVR)

LB

Marcel de Jong (66 OVR), Sam Adekugbe (66 OVR), Cristian Gutierrez (66 OVR), Ashtone Morgan (64 OVR), Brett Levis (58 OVR)

RB

Michael Pettraso (62 OVR), Juan Cordova (59 OVR)

Goalkeepers

GK

Milan Borjan (69 OVR), Jayson Leutwiler (66 OVR), Simon Thomas (61 OVR), Kenny Stamatopolous (59 OVR), Quillan Roberts (58 OVR), James Pantemis (57 OVR), Jason Beaulieu (55 OVR)

Please excuse the letter formatting 

18 minutes ago, AvroArrow said:

I used to play a lot of FUT and I don't know if a season ever started with 3 gold Canadian players.  That being said, having Hoilet, Arfield, and Davies all playing on the left side really limits your options.

Quick check: The answer is no. 

So the best Canada team I see building with only Canadian players is this.
3-1-4-2
GK: Leutwiler
CB: Hainault, Straith, Jakovic
CDM: Piette
CM: Osorio, Hutchinson
RM: Arfield
LM: Hoilett
ST: Cavallini, Larin
Bench: Davies (LM)  Vitoria (CB) Kaye, Johnson (CM) Stamatopoulos (GK) David/Akindele (ST) Wotherspoon (RM) 
Rest: de Jong (LB) Chapman (RM) Edwards (LW) Pacheco (CM) 

Vitoria has the same rating as Jakovic and Straith, but Straith can get good chemistry with Hainault. Jakovic can get the same good chemistry with Piette. Hence why I think that this is the best team you cuold build. Hoilett and Arfield are also interchangeable.

No the best lineup is (highest rating)

GK: Borjan
CB: Hainault, Straith, James
CDM: Hutchinson
CM: Osorio, Arfield
RM: Davies

When healthy, I think the majority would play Henry over Hainaut but otherwise FIFA pretty much nails it.  That would be a kick but lineup.

55 minutes ago, toontownman said:

Dat depth at RB lol.    Surprised as I thought Godinho, Aird and Brault-Guillard would be in there. 

Reasonable ratings. Osorio maybe gets a little shafted given his progression this year. 

Don’t know about godinho but aird and brault Guillard play in leagues FIFA doesn’t have 

Wasn't sure if the Scottish Championship was in or not for Aird.  Thought Brault-Guillard might be in as they often put some reserves in the full squads for teams and also use the latest International squads.  If he is in again for October maybe we will see him in an update. 

Godinho should be in there though at least. 

3 hours ago, baulderdash77 said:

No the best lineup is (highest rating)

GK: Borjan
CB: Hainault, Straith, James
CDM: Hutchinson
CM: Osorio, Arfield
RM: Davies

When healthy, I think the majority would play Henry over Hainaut but otherwise FIFA pretty much nails it.  That would be a kick but lineup.

I meant with FUT. That's why Borjan and James weren't in my lineup. Plus putting Arfield in CM isn't ideal when you play Fut. He would get a terrible chemistry score so putting in Piette is actually better.

EDIT: Looks like I was wrong about one thing. Arfield would be on the bench and Davies on the right wing. Gives the team a 70 rating and 98 Chemistry. Having Larin and Hutchinson linking up and Piette, Osorio, Jakovic, Davies on the right side helps. (Players in same league help) Here's what I built for a full 23 with the players I named. 

https://www.futhead.com/19/squads/9857/

I remember there was 1 year when there were an abnormal amount of Canadian inform players.  I had my sneaking suspicion that who was ever in charge of informs had a soft spot for the Canadian national team.

** I did a quick check, it was 2011**

80 De Rosario (80 pace)
79 Hoilett (86 pace)
74 De Guzman (82 pace CM)
74 Josh Simpson
73 Jackson (83 pace)

You could play a 41212 with a gold or silver at every position.  You could absolutely destroy anyone you matched up against because your star rating was so low and that year was all about the pace of your team.

It's all about the FIFA hack guys = boss;

Physical defenders.

100% ALL GREEN chemistry

under 69 rating

2.5 stars

3-1-4-2

this lineup would crush in FUT :), def not our best but oh man for UT I'm going to have alot of fun with this! & make some 1st half subs ;)

I had to leave hutch off as it pushed the rating matchup harder.

https://www.futhead.com/19/squads/15012/

Here is a slight variation:

https://www.futhead.com/19/squads/15160/

(didn't fill the bench, you could drop RT for MAK also by getting a Cm to CDM card).

Fun fun

Archived