US Virgin Islands-Canada match thread (R)

Blackdude

1 minute ago, DrFitzpatrick said:

Before we get too excited, the population of USVI is roughly 100,000.  Comparable to Red Deer, Langley, Waterloo, or St. John's.

I'm willing to bet USVI would wipe the floor with an all-star team from any of those cities.

I can only speak for Waterloo, absolutely zero chance this USVI team would beat their best 11.

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, DrFitzpatrick said:

Before we get too excited, the population of USVI is roughly 100,000.  Comparable to Red Deer, Langley, Waterloo, or St. John's.

I'm willing to bet USVI would wipe the floor with an all-star team from any of those cities.

Is anyone excited? I'm kinda pissed it's only 7-0

Just now, bwilly11 said:

Seeing this reminds me of another match, however when we were on the receiving end.

Remember when we lost 8-0 to Honduras? Takes a pretty unmatched performance to do that.

Don't think that would happen these days. Good times ahead.

You just made Iain Hume cry. It was actually 8-1.

1 minute ago, bwilly11 said:

Seeing this reminds me of another match, however when we were on the receiving end.

Remember when we lost 8-0 to Honduras? Takes a pretty unmatched performance to do that.

Here I thought that I wiped that match off my memory...Still, it's amazing to see how far we've come since then.

Just now, bwilly11 said:

Yes but I'm sure the Hondurans were throwing piss at our players so we can forgive Team Canada for that one

5 minutes ago, DrFitzpatrick said:

Everyone knows this. It was well documented going into it. 

Canada will probably go 10-15 before playing a team this low. Not that often you get a chance to have a flattering score line.

4 minutes ago, DrFitzpatrick said:

This makes USVI significantly almost 50% larger than Dominica, which Canada managed to only beat 2-0 away in the 2018 World Cup qualifiers. And also double the population of Saint Kitts and Nevis which we couldn't beat away in the 2014 World Cup qualifier.

Archived