The Importance of Alphonso Davies

jpg75

Next Friday's Bundesliga match between  Hoffenheim vs. Bayern  is on all  Sportsnet channels. This has got to be a first for a weekday match in Germany!

Davies is going to change the soccer landscape in Canada all by himself. First Nike and now getting mainstream TV coverage for a B1 game. Keeping my fingers and toes crossed that all goes well for him at Bayern. With his ability and personality sponsors are going to love him.

Edited by Kadenge
edit

33 minutes ago, Copes said:

I mean, the fact that they let him do that has gotta provide some indication on how high his teammates are on him, no?

I think Bayern learned their lesson with Sanchez so they're doing everything possible to make Davies feel like part of the team.

2 hours ago, Kadenge said:

Next Friday's Bundesliga match between  Hoffenheim vs. Bayern  is on all  Sportsnet channels. This has got to be a first for a weekday match in Germany!

Davies is going to change the soccer landscape in Canada all by himself. First Nike and now getting mainstream TV coverage for a B1 game. Keeping my fingers and toes crossed that all goes well for him at Bayern. With his ability and personality sponsors are going to love him.

Nope, this is Sportsnet. They leverage their content across all channels. So, they have shown afternoon weekday Bundesliga matches many times before. Though, this might be the first one since the opening weeks.

And most matches are always on Sportsnet World or online on Sportsnet Now.