Forge FC (Hamilton) launch/2019 offseason thread

RS

ok guys, big push to get people to sign up for the battalion tournament...
anyone you know who might be interested in laying 3x20 minute 7v7 game in the name of charity, send them over to https://signup.com/client/invitation2/secure/2502189/false#/invitation to add their name... minimum $10 per player  and all money going to Interval House of Hamilton, a violence against women shelter. 

• 2 weeks later...

information on season tickets will be coming out via email in the next day or two on the battalion email (make sure to sign up to on our website.

battalion brunch is saturday morning, full info will be explained during it. 9.30am-12.30pm squires upper wentworth (check social media)

Received the latest Forge email this morning; next phase of seat selection coming up! This time, like in Winnipeg, it's a scheduled appointment via telephone to speak with a rep and pick the specific seats. 20 minute time slot. All this starts next Tuesday. My appt isn't until Nov 8th as I waited for a couple of weeks to originally sign up for a membership. They indicated that there are over 1500 co-founders now. We've decided to get four seats even though, living about 2 hours away from Hamilton, we won't be able to get to all of the games. 

1 hour ago, gator said:

@marauder01 (James) mentioned to me they expect to sell just under 3 tickets per co-founder, that will be great if we have almost 5,000 seasons tickets sold with many others getting on board as the buzz spreads! I'm really looking forward to my seat selection and the lead up to our 1st CPL season!

Nothing attracts a crowd like a crowd.

If they hit that target, 4-5000 Season seats 6-ish months out from a ball being kicked is really really solid.

No reason they can't sell out the first game of the season and reasonably expect upper 4 digit attendance figures on average.

13 hours ago, gator said:

@marauder01 (James) mentioned to me they expect to sell just under 3 tickets per co-founder, that will be great if we have almost 5,000 seasons tickets sold with many others getting on board as the buzz spreads! I'm really looking forward to my seat selection and the lead up to our 1st CPL season!

Being a born and bred Hamiltonian who hasnt live there for 30 years, I am impressed. I remember the Steelers trying to scratch together 2000 fans when they were top of the league (or at least the East)

Secured my 2 seasons tix yesterday. Lots of optimism from Forge FC office. Their conversion rate they told me echoes what other people have said here already. Really impressive. Very, very good chance they have 5K+ season tix sold before next season...and that may be a modest estimate.

Hats off to the Forge FC team. They're crushing it right now.

• RS locked this topic