General - CONCACAF Nations League

Sébastien

Bloody pathetic, but in all honesty we got nothing but ourselves to blame for not getting the s***t done the oner night, let alone the scheduling of semi-competitive friendlies for the entirety of last year (save for the lone game in Mar.) and not adding friendlies with our CNLQ, arghhhhh!!!! 😡😡...... Would have been sooo helpful to schedule a friendly with quite a stronger FA than any we have played during the CNLQ in all those windows for christ sake!!!!....

Stupid CSA so complacent, namely the man in charge of our national team for dismissing friendlies as games with no meaning/purpose... Now they want to act when it is far TOO LATE!!!!!.

I guess we need to settle for the long route for WC qualification (if we even make it there, lmfao) 

24 minutes ago, dyslexic nam said:

I already told my wife we will be hitting Toronto a couple of times for games in the coming slog.  Gotta add to my tally of CMNT games. 

You snooze you lose.....I hear on good authority (anon reddit user or maybe some dude on this board) that the TO fans are tired of watching minnows and the games are going to get passed around..Halifax, WPG, the gordie bowl etc.  

Just now, Bison44 said:

You snooze you lose.....I hear on good authority (anon reddit user or maybe some dude on this board) that the TO fans are tired of watching minnows and the games are going to get passed around..Halifax, WPG, the gordie bowl etc.  

I would take Halifax in a heartbeat.  2.5hr drive. 

1 minute ago, Bison44 said:

Needs to be done. I love being able to watch home games at home.....but now I don't care to see fooking Monserrat, or bringing any of the Virgins to see us steam roll them.